PDA

View Full Version : The Top styler

denzelswifey86
July 25th, 2011, 06:00 AM
I recently watched an infomertional on the top styler its basically small shark clips with a ceramic coat in the inside - u heat them(it comes with a pouch that heats the shark clips using electricity) the shark clips are then taken off the pouch and clipped on the hair - they calim its safe?! o.O u wrap ur hair around ur finger/fingers and attach the hot shark clip to hold it! its basiaclly taking the same strighting technology and applying it to the long twisted strand to create curls- the results look good! but do u guys think its still as damaging for long hair!

Thumper
November 5th, 2011, 06:48 AM
I just did a search on this product because I just saw the same infomercial. I'm also wondering how good this product is? The BIG problem is these are NOT cheap! They are pushing for two of them for $14.99, then after 30 days they bill you 3 payments of $39.99 each! That's over $130.00 for two of them! I have been looking for a really good curling product that will hold my curl and not damage my hair but I don't know that I want to spend this kind of money! This seems a little excessive! Anyone else tried this one?