PDA

View Full Version : Hairstick Triumph!!

Jeno86
July 24th, 2011, 12:11 AM
So I've been wanting to use hairsticks for years but could never get them to work for me. However, after a little searching via YouTube, I have FINALLY figured them out! I am a little too excited, hence the post and mild dancing when my hair stayed in place. A whole new world of hair joy just opened up for me! :cheese: I am actually surprised that there isn't as much pressure as I expected on my scalp. Now to search for some new lovely hair adornment!

Justy
July 24th, 2011, 12:54 AM
Congratulations! I have still to master the hair stick, I've only just figured out a hair fork. Which bun worked for you?

Ishje
July 24th, 2011, 01:20 AM
I felt the same way when I got hairsticks to work ;) now you can have fun with learning many new updo's and shopping for the prettiest hairsticks ^^

Henrietta
July 24th, 2011, 05:06 AM
A nice sum up- a whole new world! Congratulations and have fun! :)

Peggy E.
July 24th, 2011, 08:01 AM
Oh, oh! Some major new enabling has opened up!!! ;o)

Since discovering - and becoming obsessed with - the antique combs, I no longer use hair sticks, unless I want to put it up quickly in the evening.

They are the "go to" toys when I want it all out of my life quickly, easily and still looking decent.

And there are all sorts of styles you can use with hair sticks. Have fun! And congratulations on picking up a new and very useful skill.

embee
July 24th, 2011, 08:37 AM
Good for you!

Being able to use one hairstick to hold an updo securely all day long has been a great blessing to me! Not only secure but fairly attractive, that's a hard to beat combo.

Beware! The Hairtoy Obsession is a danger to watch out for! My etsy list of makers is *extremely* long... ;)

islandboo
July 24th, 2011, 08:59 AM
Congratulations! And welcome to a new possible addiction, LOL. There is a galaxy of hairstick artists out there.

Melanie Marie
July 24th, 2011, 09:07 AM
Congratulations!! Hair sticks really do open up so many options that are both pretty and comfortable. Have fun playing around! :p

princessp
July 24th, 2011, 09:57 AM
Congratulations, and there is no doubt a new addiction will ensue~LOL! :D

Jeno86
July 24th, 2011, 12:48 PM
Congratulations! I have still to master the hair stick, I've only just figured out a hair fork. Which bun worked for you?

I honestly don't know the name of it but here is a video doing it, I do it a bit different but it is the idea.
http://youtu.be/1-Meh8Swh38

theodora
July 24th, 2011, 01:36 PM
Thanks for the link, it's a really nice video! I like it like in this video with no talking sometimes, I feel I watch closer when the person isn't explaining everything.

bigred199
July 24th, 2011, 01:51 PM
Congratulations, and welcome to the world of hair toy addiction!