PDA

View Full Version : Chopsticks?

longcurlygirl<3
July 23rd, 2011, 06:44 PM
So I was at my dollar store nearby like 30 minutes ago, and went to the hair section and found some pretty plastic made with pretty sequences for a buck! Am I the only one who doesn't really rave for the wooden and other type since I am on a low budget? Plus I bougth a pair in clear peach. It is lovely and holds the same as a wooden hairstick :cheese:

neko_kawaii
July 23rd, 2011, 07:20 PM
I am currently using one of my son's small blue chopsticks. Its the perfect length, it is plastic and isn't flaking the way most of our wooden chopsticks are, and I didn't have to buy anything new! Only down side is he sometimes notices it and pulls it out claiming it as his own and trying to get it to stick in his hair. Once it is in my hair, I quickly forget that it is decorated with something that looks suspiciously like Power Rangers. I'll be on the look out for more kids chopsticks!

Raiscake
July 23rd, 2011, 07:22 PM
I have the cheaply made kind too. They were about $1 for two pairs, but I take good care of them so they haven't broken yet. They have really cute designs too. Hairsticks aren't very popular here. Everyone loves to leave their hair down. I actually bought mine in another city 4 hours away. I'd love to have one from Etsy or Ebay but customs here are sketchy and have been known to steal packages. :(

GRU
July 23rd, 2011, 09:50 PM
Tons of chopsticks available here for cheap: http://asianideas.com/chforkibura.html

I've ordered from them a couple different times and been happy with their products and shipping times.