PDA

View Full Version : My new hairspiration: Thylane Blondeau!

NaiadOreiad
July 23rd, 2011, 03:37 AM
I am happy to say that I have made a commitment to grow my hair out in its natural state. No more henna. This is all because I recently discovered the glorious beauty that is ten year old Thylane Blondeau.

http://****yeahthylaneblondeau.tumblr.com/page/2

Her hair (at the roots) is just about the same colour mine is naturally ( I think... its been so long since I have seen it).... and I have to have it!

Its weird to be inspired by a ten year old.... but I can't deny how inspiring her hair is!

kyandii
July 23rd, 2011, 03:46 AM
The link doesn't work for me. :(

NaiadOreiad
July 23rd, 2011, 03:50 AM
thats because lhc filters out the f word. Where there are 4 asterisks in the link, replace it with the f word.

Slinks
July 23rd, 2011, 04:54 AM
lol - on the f word .. it worked :-)

vanity_acefake
July 23rd, 2011, 05:45 AM
She is a beautiful little girl. She will be stunning when she grows up.

C.H.
July 23rd, 2011, 05:57 AM
"Because I'm jealous of a 10-year-old." Hah. I feel her pain.

Toiréasa
July 23rd, 2011, 03:40 PM
Good luck on your journey, Thylane Blondeau has beautiful hair color I can see why she inspires you.

Cowgirl16
July 23rd, 2011, 04:15 PM
She is a beautiful little girl and she has some great hair. Your lucky to have hair like that :)

Kristin
July 25th, 2011, 12:13 PM
Wow. Her hair is the last thing I noticed. She's gorgeous.

christine1989
July 25th, 2011, 12:28 PM
My natural color is nothing like hers but those pictures make me really want bangs again! :)

RedheadMistress
July 25th, 2011, 12:33 PM
- It's creepy whenever I see children posing . .

Cute hair though.

KatiSasha
July 25th, 2011, 03:05 PM
Couldn't bring myself to type the f word, but googled her instead. Beautiful little girl, gorgeous hair, but very disturbing topless pictures. Why is she taking those?

MsBubbles
July 25th, 2011, 03:27 PM
- It's creepy whenever I see children posing . .

Cute hair though.

My thoughts exactly! She looks adorable enough already so why the sex-kitten like poses (google images), I don't know. I don't know who she is though! What is she famous for? I couldnt find a wiki on her (therefore I am dumb and helpless :p).

ETA: ok so her Mom is some pretty celeb and her Dad a football (soccer) player. Those genes fell in all the right ways, by the looks of it!

annieangel149
July 25th, 2011, 03:31 PM
ok well i sorta freaked out at the topless stuff! but should we really be freaked out about that! they were doing a tribal culture theme werent they? just a thought...

October
July 25th, 2011, 03:37 PM
She is a beautiful little girl... reminds me of a tiny Milla Jovovich.

But yeah, some pictures are a bit strange. Ahh well.

jujube
July 25th, 2011, 03:51 PM
I just find it weird that she's a "poet" at age 10?

NaiadOreiad
November 8th, 2011, 08:09 AM
I know alot of people are freaked by the topless thing, but here in europe it is not unusual if she is below a certain age. This is because she hasn't developed any secondary sex characteristics. In other words: she's just a kid. I see little girls all the time at the swimming pool here with just swimsuit bottoms on and no top, and I am in a VERY conservative area of bavaria.

Amber_Maiden
November 8th, 2011, 08:30 AM
I can't see it...

PorkChop
November 8th, 2011, 09:41 AM
me neither, ive replaced it with the f word and everything, but its just a blank blue screen with her name at the top.

I remember seeing an article on her a while back though, there was controversy over a shoot she did for vogue i think

celebriangel
November 8th, 2011, 09:56 AM
I know alot of people are freaked by the topless thing, but here in europe it is not unusual if she is below a certain age. This is because she hasn't developed any secondary sex characteristics. In other words: she's just a kid. I see little girls all the time at the swimming pool here with just swimsuit bottoms on and no top, and I am in a VERY conservative area of bavaria.

Restrict that one to continental europe - I have seen this on holiday in france etc, but in britain you don't at all.

I do like her hair though. The renegray thread (!) of all things is what inspired me to grow out my slate-grey hair, as well as one of spidermom's photos. The blonette thread is helping too.

Corylina
November 16th, 2011, 12:38 PM

This is true. When I was under 10 I could go swimming without any top, that was totally normal, that wasn't judged as "little girl sexualized" or stuff. Same thing, we can see babies going naked to swim. By now of course I don't, lol.
But I agree that this girl here has makeup and poses like an adult woman. She is a sexualized little girl. Not the same thing. And she's a model, that explains this.

For the ones who are easy shocked by topless, what to think about those women (mostly 60 year old women) with no top at the beach? :D