PDA

View Full Version : Aussies - anyone bought a Caruso hairsetter? Where from?

julliams
July 22nd, 2011, 10:35 PM
Every time I read a review on this product I set about trying to buy one. I can't seem to find any websites that will send to Australia and I'm worried if I buy on ebay and it doesn't work here, then what!

Anyone bought one and can recommend somewhere I can buy from?

julliams
September 6th, 2011, 11:11 PM
resurrecting this thread because I still haven't found one....

caiti42
September 6th, 2011, 11:38 PM
Looked into buying one but ended up buying hot rollers because with postage and stuff it was pretty expensive (hot rollers still $90 thought)

From my research though the latest models of the Caruso have dual voltage, so maybe just check with the sellers?

I couldn't find any Aussie sellers but Folica.com do ship here. About $50 though for shipping :-/

Growin' It
September 7th, 2011, 12:43 AM
Might be worth trying to find one via a professional hairdresser/ salon sales website? Just a thought.

Megz
September 7th, 2011, 01:52 AM
You could try Amazon.com. They have an international shipping page (http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_navbox_596184_tips?nodeId=596190) under their help file and sell Caruso.

Chibbylick
September 7th, 2011, 04:32 AM
I want one too! Sometimes it is pesky living in Australia!

caiti42
September 7th, 2011, 05:29 AM
I know we don't get anything good and what we do get is super expensive! I paid $90 for VS rollers which are branded Conair in the states and are like $40US!

Chibbylick
September 7th, 2011, 05:32 AM
That is insane given the current strength of the Aussie Dollar!

Libbylou
September 7th, 2011, 06:00 AM
I have one, but I live in the states. I think I got mine from Amazon, but I have seen them at the beauty supply store. Do you have anything like that in your country?
I like the way it curls my fine limp hair about an hour after I take the curlers out. It is way to puffy and curly for the first hour or so for me. As for more than one day of curls. UMMM not on my hair. But then again it makes the longest lasting curls of anything I own. Hot rollers curls don't last. Forget about the curling iron. I am just stuck with straight hair.
But I do like the Caruso for curls. Makes your curls super shiny also. I leave mine in about half hour. Make sure to use distilled or bottled water in the unit.
Hope you find one soon.