PDA

View Full Version : I love my long hair, but I hate...

Darkhorse1
June 25th, 2008, 09:17 AM
I thought we could have some fun with this!

I LOVE my long hair, but I HATE cleaning my hair out of my drains. UGHHH. It gags me! It's sooo gross!

Next....:D

Periwinkle
June 25th, 2008, 09:18 AM
I love my long hair, but I hate it not being long enough!

Siava
June 25th, 2008, 09:20 AM

I LOVE my long hair, but I HATE cleaning my hair out of my drains. UGHHH. It gags me! It's sooo gross!

That's mine, too! My daughter's hair is long as well so the drain is constantly clogged. I think my BF is going to lose his mind about this one day.

LynnM
June 25th, 2008, 09:23 AM

LOL! That's what my husband is for! :whistle:

I love my [not] long [enough] hair, but I hate seeing others with longer hair than me and they do all the "no-no's" and still have nice hair! Argh! :rolleyes:

(Does that count?)

LynnM
June 25th, 2008, 09:25 AM
That's mine, too! My daughter's hair is long as well so the drain is constantly clogged. I think my BF is going to lose his mind about this one day.

On a side note... have you guys tried one of those drain-plug things for your tub (lol sorry, don't know the name) that can catch the hair? It allows water and soap suds to go through, but catches hair and other dirt (and some henna chunks). I think we got ours at a Lowe's or something like that after paying $50 for a plumber. It has worked for us!

:shrug:

AJoifulNoise
June 25th, 2008, 09:29 AM
On a side note... have you guys tried one of those drain-plug things for your tub (lol sorry, don't know the name) that can catch the hair? It allows water and soap suds to go through, but catches hair and other dirt (and some henna chunks). I think we got ours at a Lowe's or something like that after paying $50 for a plumber. It has worked for us!

I got one of those. It catches the hair... and a lot of my conditioner. It grosses me out... But, it's better to clean that out after each wash than to clean everyone's gunk out of the drain every couple of weeks. Eeeeew!

LynnM
June 25th, 2008, 09:34 AM
I got one of those. It catches the hair... and a lot of my conditioner. It grosses me out... But, it's better to clean that out after each wash than to clean everyone's gunk out of the drain every couple of weeks. Eeeeew!

Yep!

My husband is very OCD, so he usually cleans it out. ;) heehee.. so I don't usually have to. Although my 19 month-old daughter, who seems to follow in her dad's footsteps, goes "ew! mommy's hair! dirty! clean it!" when she sees hair in the trap. :rolleyes:

starfire
June 25th, 2008, 09:43 AM
I love my long hair but I hate having to replace vacuum cleaners so often (hair wraps around the rotating part till it can't spin, and it breaks).

Siava
June 25th, 2008, 09:48 AM
Ooh, thanks for the tip. I'm going to get one!

Okie, for reals...I love that my hair is longer, but I hate that it sheds everywhere. I have to pick it off of me after I bathe so I can put on lotion and I have to wipe it out of the sink, off the floor, the vanity, etc.

Katurday
June 25th, 2008, 09:52 AM
I love my getting longer hair, but I hate the fact that before I could ignore it, and now I'm developing an outright obsession with cone-free conditioning, henna glossing, and oils.

hipmama1970
June 25th, 2008, 09:55 AM
I LOVE my long hair, but I HATE rolling it up in the car window. Ouch!

jojo
June 25th, 2008, 09:58 AM
I love my hair but hate how it gets thinner at the ends as it gets longer, oh to have thick blunt ends!

Oskimosa
June 25th, 2008, 10:01 AM
I love my hair that will be long one day, but.. ITS SO HOT! And its summertime in one of the hottest places in the US! If I don't get it up off my neck, it makes me reeaally hot. I sure wish it would get long enough to get a nice updo going on or something...

JessTheMess
June 25th, 2008, 10:05 AM
I love my hair, but I hate when you get one of those stray hairs that keeps touching your arm and you can't seem to find it to move it away. I always think it's a bug or something :poot:

Miss Murphy
June 25th, 2008, 10:07 AM
I love my long hair, but I hate detangling after washing it.
It honestly is right up there with my least favourite things ever :rant:

Islandgrrl
June 25th, 2008, 10:13 AM
I love every inch of my long hair, but I hate updo headaches.

amaiaisabella
June 25th, 2008, 10:18 AM
I love my longer hair, but hate the fact that it is now so vulnerable, and that there aren't many updos I can do at this point!

Belisama
June 25th, 2008, 10:19 AM
I love my long hair, but I hate that it is so fine and yet there is so much of it. It easily gets tangle if worn down simply by walking across the house and yet it's too thick to do some of the more fun bun styles that people with same length are able to do because they have less mass.

Carina
June 25th, 2008, 10:32 AM
I love my long blond hair but hate the frizz.

Kirin
June 25th, 2008, 11:28 AM
:run:I love my longer hair but, (warning TMI alert!!) I HATE after showering finding coiled stragglers in intimate places!

Anje
June 25th, 2008, 11:33 AM
I love my long hair, but I hate that it gets stringy and frizzy after 10 minutes if I leave it down!

AJoifulNoise
June 25th, 2008, 11:38 AM
I love long hair, but I hate finding shed with my toes!

Cichelle
June 25th, 2008, 11:44 AM
I love my long hair, but I hate when it gets caught in zippers. (Happened to me today when trying on a dress. It had to be one of the few times I wore my hair down. I was so mad at myself.)

Cantabile
June 25th, 2008, 12:16 PM
I hate the drain hairs too! I don't mind it when it's dry, but it's that much grosser to be pulling them when they're wet and stringy from the bath tub. The dry hairs I find on the floor, I usually just collect them all, roll them into a grotesque little ball of hair, and then fling it into the trash. :laugh:

Rapunzelwannabe
June 25th, 2008, 12:25 PM
I love my long hair but I hate when it gets caught in my waistband & migrates south :o

Delenn
June 25th, 2008, 01:08 PM
I love long hair, but I hate finding shed with my toes!

Yes, THIS!

morgwn
June 25th, 2008, 01:12 PM
I love long hair but I hate that finding just two or three shed hairs makes a wad of hair on the floor, whereas my DHTB's short hairs are much less noticeable.

Laululintu
June 25th, 2008, 01:26 PM
I love my long hair, but hate the way it tangles.

Jeni
June 25th, 2008, 01:27 PM
I absolutely can not empty the shower drain of hair, it grosses me out to no end. Luckily my mom loves me and will do it, though it made her kind of queasy.

I had shed hairs, mostly I find them in the bathroom, the ones in the shower creep me out. I have a rule that if you use my shower you HAVE to rinse the walls and floor when your done. I will seriously flip my s*it if you don't.

Mom has started to notice my hair getting caught in the vaccuum beater bars (or whatever they're called). Doesn't bother me, but it annoys her to no end.

laughter777
June 25th, 2008, 01:41 PM
I LOVE my long hair (especially now that I know how to care for it), but I hate that my goat's love it too! They nibble it while I milk them if I don't wear a bandana, but if I wear one they then nibble my ears!

mugglemomof3
June 25th, 2008, 01:49 PM
I love love love my long hair (I can officially call it long because it's nearing waist!!!) but I hate:

-shed hairs all over the place. ALL over EVERYWHERE!

-updo headaches

-getting it caught in car doors and in between me and my pillow and under my armpits and in the cracks in my office chair.

-the fact that I spent over 15 years with short "just not me" hair.

Robbi Dehlinger
June 25th, 2008, 02:02 PM
I love that my hair is getting longer, but hate the balding area! (I am working on it:) )

cherryblossom
June 25th, 2008, 02:20 PM
tangles are sooo annoying :@

Eireann
June 25th, 2008, 02:25 PM
I love my long hair, but I hate that it gets caught in the strap of my handbag whenever I wear it down.

Darkhorse1
June 25th, 2008, 02:28 PM
starfire!! That's another one of mine! My vaccuums just stop working after a period of time.Between my hair and two cats, working with horses and living in an old country home....ahhh! ;)

Oh, I live in denial and clean my drain about 1ce a month. Probably why it's so gross. Hahahahah

Darkhorse1
June 25th, 2008, 02:32 PM
HAHAHAH...I wasn't sure if I should mention hating strays long hairs in the 'nether regions'. HAHAHAH. And what's with the shedding hairs? I get some that are almost invisible, but hang off my shorts, and I keep thinking it's a bug.

Oh, and for the animal lovers---many of the horses I work with LOVE to plant their noses in the length of my hair (if I've got just a pony tail), and sniff my hair!!! They seem to love Pantene conditioner! Hahahah.

burns_erin
June 25th, 2008, 02:50 PM
Ooh, thanks for the tip. I'm going to get one!

Okie, for reals...I love that my hair is longer, but I hate that it sheds everywhere. I have to pick it off of me after I bathe so I can put on lotion and I have to wipe it out of the sink, off the floor, the vanity, etc.

I put lotion on first, that way it is all balled up and esy to throw away, plus i just consider it extra exfoliation.

yogachic
June 25th, 2008, 03:20 PM
I just had the honor of doing this a few days ago. I had bought the white hair catcher, but one of the kids or hubby, got rid of it, I guess. I can't find it. It worked well and better then pulling that huge, long wad of nasty, slimy hair out of the drain.
Really need to either find it , or buy a new one.

julya
June 25th, 2008, 03:22 PM
The only thing I hate is all the tangles I seem to get.

Robbi Dehlinger
June 25th, 2008, 03:41 PM
The only thing I hate is all the tangles I seem to get.

it SHORE is pretty though?

LadyMoon11
June 25th, 2008, 03:57 PM
I love my long hair. The only thing I get annoyed with is when it is very hot outside, I cannot get comfortable no matter what updo I create, and and whispies that escape my updo and stick to the back of my neck or my back are aggravating.

Basically I hate hot weather so I am not pleased with much of anything when it is hot.:hatchet:

Aronomy
June 25th, 2008, 07:25 PM
I love long hair, but hate hairs that get stuck in my buttcrack.

jojo
June 25th, 2008, 07:29 PM

Nice!:rolleyes: eeeek!

harley mama
June 25th, 2008, 07:48 PM
I hate getting loose hair in my underwear. It feels like I have a bug crawling on me.

Magicknthenight
June 25th, 2008, 07:48 PM
I love my long hair but i hate...

Split ends...
knots..
Trying to eat when theirs a wind and getting a mouth full of hair
the hours of waiting for it to dry and even having it leak through my towel onto the back of my shirt
getting stuck in school desks, car windows, and other peoples armpit:confused:
the SLOW growth
hair ending up between the buttox
my pet rats getting caught in it
Not staying up when its too slippery some days!

But other then that..i love the variety and look of long hair!!!!:D I would never get rid of my long hair!

RavenDream
June 25th, 2008, 07:54 PM
I love my long hair but I hate when I get food in my hair and going through products really fast since I need to use more to get the same effect as someone with shorter hair.

SarieQ
June 25th, 2008, 07:54 PM
I love my long hair, but I hate how much I shed--everywhere! Yesteday, I had a hair wrapped about my ankle like a bracelet!

Magicknthenight
June 25th, 2008, 08:01 PM
I love my long hair but I hate when I get food in my hair and going through products really fast since I need to use more to get the same effect as someone with shorter hair.

Yea ive gotten food in my hair a number of times!:p
When i go to brush my teeth i have to be extra careful now not to get any in my hair when i spit it out!

yldchyld
June 25th, 2008, 09:16 PM

I had one of those...well actually....I have had several of those.....and I also have a cat that loves rubber and plastic things.

yldchyld
June 25th, 2008, 09:18 PM
I love my long hair but I hate having to replace vacuum cleaners so often (hair wraps around the rotating part till it can't spin, and it breaks).

I have a Kirby. Best vacuum ever! It has a removable brush. It is one of the things I hate about long hair (and long haired cats)...cleaning the vacuum brush roller.

Here's a hint, use a thread puller to cut the hairs loose.

yldchyld
June 25th, 2008, 09:19 PM

Heh heh heh....<<snort>>

SweetPea88
June 25th, 2008, 09:36 PM
I love my long hair but I hate...

...that I'll be trimming every month to get rid of my layers

...waiting for it to dry

...when I get too obsessive (crazy s&d missions, etc.)

...finding shed hairs on other people's stuff (I feel so terrible!)

Darkhorse1
June 25th, 2008, 09:41 PM
I've cut my hair out of the beater bar on my vaccuum, but the filters are what get clogged for me. Sadly, Kirby is out of my price range.

I HATE when I get a lovely long hair in my food. Oh, the gag-o-nee!

Mrs_Zombie
June 25th, 2008, 09:53 PM
i love my soon to be long hair, but i hate how its growing out instead of down at the moment. Just need for it to be a little longer for the weight of it to start bringing it down :D

I also hate washing it and waiting for it to dry. Bleh :p

CurlyOne
June 25th, 2008, 10:06 PM
I love my hair but I hate hearing from my mom and sister how I should get it cut.

Jae6
June 25th, 2008, 10:57 PM
fun game, i'll play! =)

i love my hair, but i hate how no matter how nice i am to it, it insists on splitting at some point in time. why can't i just NEVER get split ends?! =P

i know i'm silly, and really bratty because i'm two weeks shy of not cutting my hair for a year and it's only starting to show wear & tear now, but still...now i have to worry about split ends again. it's been 2 years since i've had hair long enough to worry about split ends, and i'm remembering how much i dislike them, to say the least =)

goldenwaves
June 26th, 2008, 01:49 AM
I love long hair, but I hate how quickly it tangles itself! It's like iPod headphones!!

julianabanana
June 26th, 2008, 04:44 AM
I my hair now it's longer but I hate when it's windy outside and my hair gets caught in my lipgloss and I really really hate how long it takes me to wash, condition and dry it :(

Eolan
June 26th, 2008, 05:23 AM
Darkhorse1: Oh, the HORROR! I nearly pass out if I accidently get hair in my food, and then in my mouth! I also don't like it when I lean forward and my hair falls down in my face and tickles me. It's that lenght right now.

paper
June 26th, 2008, 06:03 AM
I love my hair, I love watching it grow. But, I hate my layers from my short hair cut.
I'll be glad when there gone.

Mely
June 26th, 2008, 10:06 AM
I have a Kirby. Best vacuum ever! It has a removable brush. It is one of the things I hate about long hair (and long haired cats)...cleaning the vacuum brush roller.

Here's a hint, use a thread puller to cut the hairs loose.

What's a thread puller? I'm guessing it is what I call a seam ripper. In any case, a seam ripper would work.

As for vacuums, we have a Dyson, and it is AWESOME. It also has a beater bar that can be removed. I'm sure a $500 Dyson would last more than 5 times as long as a $100 cheapie vacuum.

laughter777
June 28th, 2008, 09:02 AM
I thought my hair killed my Roomba Vacuum (Frank James) until I went online and learned how to remove the brushes and the side spinny brush. Then I went through the box and found it comes with a brush tool with a blade for cutting hairs and a brush for combing them out! So now I comb my head and my Roomba!! lol

LuXious
June 28th, 2008, 09:19 AM
I love having long hair, but I hate...hm...the urge to cut it when I see cute short cuts.

Chrissy
June 28th, 2008, 09:02 PM
I love my long hair but I hate when it gets caught in my waistband & migrates south :o

That's called a ...... HAIR THONG!!!

Chrissy
June 28th, 2008, 09:03 PM

HAIR THONG!!! :rolleyes:

Haith
June 29th, 2008, 12:06 AM
I love my long hair BUT I hate waking up with stray ones in my mouth!

betsala
June 29th, 2008, 07:23 AM
i love my long hair but i hate finding strays in my mouth, my son's mouth, my husband's dinner, the list goes on and on.

Gladtobemom
June 29th, 2008, 08:35 AM
I love my long hair,
but I hate finding long hair tying knots in the dryer.

Hastings
June 29th, 2008, 10:39 AM
I love my long hair but I don't like when a stray one brushes the back of my arm and makes me jump- thinking it's some sort of bug.

I also don't like when it gets caught it random places. Haha, hair thong. I like it.

spidermom
June 29th, 2008, 12:45 PM
I love my long hair, but I hate buns. Every single one of them - ICK! They look like pull-knobs for cabinet doors and drawers to me, especially that hideous sock bun. I hate that I have to wear buns to keep my hair safe and contained on days when there's no time or coordination for braids.

yogachic
June 29th, 2008, 12:47 PM
I love my long hair but I don't like when a stray one brushes the back of my arm and makes me jump- thinking it's some sort of bug

I know!!

Back to hair in the drain, I found my hair catcher for the tub, but the hair is slipping under it now and not catching the hair, so it's still going in the drain. Ugh

Neon Gloss
June 29th, 2008, 01:18 PM
In our upstairs shower, we have a hair catcher. Hair still seeps through the holes anyways, for the most part.

In our downstairs shower, we don't have to worry about clogged drains! It's the best shower in the house, but I never use it. Strange, eh?

annabell_leigh
June 29th, 2008, 03:18 PM
we use the "stuff catcher" in my house too :)
Ok Ill give this a try...I love my long hair but I hate when I am holding my niece and it gets in her face and she pulls it- I'm like ouch! Heheh but I still love long hair and her

coppercurls
June 29th, 2008, 04:50 PM
I hate:
Finding shed hair... everywhere!
Fairy knots & tangles in general

wendy645
July 7th, 2008, 05:44 PM
I loooove my loooong hair but I hate...

- Getting it caught in my armpits

- Getting it caught in other people's armpits (oh dear... um... excuse me...)

- Getting it stuck in my lipgloss on a windy day

- Getting it caught in the car door on a windy day

- Feeling stray strands and thinking they're bugs (I'm a bug-a-phobe)

- That I have thin hair but lots of them, and they tangle at the drop of a hat. My FMIL didn't believe me when she offered to french braid my hair and I said I'd need to brush it immediately before she started. She had me brush it, then she had to run to the bathroom. Somehow it tangled in that time and she believed me then! hehe

- How long it takes to dry

- My lack of skill with styles :-P

squiggyflop
July 7th, 2008, 05:47 PM
i love my hair but i hate combing/detangling it.. and i also hate putting it in updos that are more complicated than my mickey mouse updo

Loviatar
July 7th, 2008, 05:55 PM
I love my long (ish) hair, but I hate getting it stuck in my lipstick/gloss!

Naluin
July 7th, 2008, 06:16 PM
I love my soon-to-be-long(for me) hair, but I hate that because it's so curly it look so short still... :rolleyes:

kwaniesiam
July 7th, 2008, 06:20 PM
I love/loved my hair (or hair getting longer), but I HATE how tiny my buns were/will be and the lack of thickness.

WaimeaWahine
July 8th, 2008, 08:03 AM
- Not knowing as much as the very wise ladies here.

- Wearing it down only to go shopping, tilt my head looking at clothing racks, and getting a face full of hair.

- Swimming and surfing and realizing there is no way to do these things and not damage hair.

Oh and this is priceless...

When I first started growing it (short my entire life) I hated freaking out all the time. I thought it was a bug if an innocent hair shed down my bare back. When my hair brushed against things or such, I could never figure out what the noise was!

kate46
July 8th, 2008, 08:40 AM
I love my hair but I hate the two-toned look I have at the moment :puke:

Siava
July 8th, 2008, 08:58 AM
I love my hair but I hate the two-toned look I have at the moment :puke:

Yes. Ditto!:(

lora410
July 8th, 2008, 09:14 AM
I love my long hair but I hate how darn fussy it is sometimes,and my fiancée hates when my hair wonders on down his south area :rollin:

wintersun99
July 8th, 2008, 09:15 AM

Delenn
July 8th, 2008, 09:18 AM
Cleaning up the shed hair. Ugh, between me and my longhair cat it's a never ending task!

Robbi Dehlinger
July 8th, 2008, 09:19 AM
I love my long hair but I hate how darn fussy it is sometimes,and my fiancée hates when my hair wonders on down his south area :rollin:

He should like it? Sooooo SENSUAL? *giggle*:eyebrows:

lora410
July 8th, 2008, 09:21 AM
He should like it? Sooooo SENSUAL? *giggle*:eyebrows:

According to him not when it is wound tightly around his area :lol:

Robbi Dehlinger
July 8th, 2008, 09:23 AM
According to him not when it is wound tightly around his area :lol:

Ohhhhhhhhhh! :o

Tapioca
July 8th, 2008, 10:23 AM
I love my long hair, but I hate it in the summer when it hits 115F! Damp misted buns all summer gets a tad monotonous.

twilight
July 8th, 2008, 10:53 AM
i love my long hair, but i hate that it always gets e v e r y w h e r e... oh, the shedding...

jojo
July 9th, 2008, 09:39 AM
But hate the tangles I am starting to develop!

Kat
July 10th, 2008, 03:42 PM
I love my long hair but I hate its tangliness! What's the point of having long hair if I can't wear it down without it looking nasty after ten minutes??

Kiraela
July 11th, 2008, 04:00 PM
I love my long hair, but I hate the splits. Even when I cut them out, there are more the next day.

I also hate the three-tone look I've got going on.

And the fact that it's summer. And roughly 1,000&#37; humidity.

yorkiemom
July 11th, 2008, 04:22 PM
:run:I love my longer hair but, (warning TMI alert!!) I HATE after showering finding coiled stragglers in intimate places!

OMG- I thought I was the only one... :o

DolphinPrincess
July 11th, 2008, 04:32 PM
:shrug:I love my long (for me) hair, but it hate unweaving it from laundry, especially my SO's underpants... :shrug:

I also hate that my mom, who had TB length hair, absolutely refuses to bun or braid her hair on a regular basis, and has horrid splits and frizziness and general unhealthy hair.

firebird
July 11th, 2008, 05:05 PM
I love my (hopefully getting) long hair, but I hate:

- the two-tone look from dying, which I could get rid of with cutting, but of course I won't as I love it long(ish)!
- splits, and how they still get there no matter how gentle I think I am, updos etc!!
- how it's not that thick and I sometimes have to 'arrange' it on my scalp when I do updos so my scalp is covered!

I guess I am lucky though as I don't seem to have any problems with it getting stuck anywhere, but maybe I will as it gets longer!

Curlsgirl
July 11th, 2008, 07:30 PM
I love my long except when I want to relax and I can't get it somewhere out of the way without putting it up or braiding it and it's never as "relaxing" that way. Also, I hate when I sleep and I roll over on it and it catches and wakes me up. Oh AND the scalp pulling when I get it up in a cute hairstyle.

But I mostly love it!:D

Bill
July 12th, 2008, 01:51 AM
I love my long hair, but I hate it not being long enough!

Mines not long enough to make a good ponytail but I have no choice when out riding my bike.

Tap Dancer
July 12th, 2008, 04:16 AM
I love my long hair but I hate the tangles. Ouch! :p

(Sorry if that was already mentioned. I didn't read the replies because I have to leave for work now.)

tiny_teesha
July 12th, 2008, 05:44 AM
i love my "long" hair, but i hate the thin ends, and the fact that i try so hard and it keeps looking worse, and the fact that it is more likely to fall in places it shouldn't....especially when cleaning animal cages!

liseling
July 12th, 2008, 02:33 PM
I love my long hair but I HATE how long it takes for it to dry! I hate that damp scalp feeling for 6 hours at a time. Also hate fairy knots and never having a scissors handy when I find one. Also hate shed hairs traveling down my body during a shower and sometimes not reaching the floor but sticking in uncomfortable places.

Lady Verity
July 13th, 2008, 09:53 AM
I love my long hair, but I hate waiting for it to grow. This is probably the most common complaint, but man, I feel like 4 more inches will take years, no matter how lovingly I treat it. And my boyfriend's hair grows at a galloping rate, just to rub it in.

Tantrum over. :)

Shandra
July 13th, 2008, 12:00 PM
I love my hair, but I hate, absolutely abhore, my taper.... I have a lot of broken ends that start right at APL (my hair is classic) and work their way down to the ends... :(

Golden21
July 13th, 2008, 05:20 PM
I love my long hair, but I hate splilt ends :(
(starting on catnip tomorrow)!:D

Scarlytte
July 13th, 2008, 06:05 PM
I love my long hair, but I hate that I shed worse than the dog.

Kat
July 13th, 2008, 07:11 PM
Also hate shed hairs traveling down my body during a shower and sometimes not reaching the floor but sticking in uncomfortable places.

Oh dear, yes, the shower....I forgot that. I hate...uh...this is really gross but the most delicate way I can put it is, having to make sure I've washed my bum before I let my hair down. Because otherwise, being wet and under strong force of gravity...it tends to hang straight down my back and stick in certain places. EWWWW! Obviously this is not a problem one needs to worry about until one's hair is at least maybe hip length, but it's annoying and icky.

I too also hate the shedding. My hair is EVERYWHERE! I find it in clumps on the floor because it all congregates and sticks together. I don't have dust bunnies here, I have hair bunnies! (When I lived with my mom she used to complain that my hairs on the floor would get tangled in her toes)

Mandie
July 13th, 2008, 08:33 PM
I love my long hair, but I hate... the constant complaints about my shedding. There's nothing I can do about it! >.<;;;

:slap:

socks
July 14th, 2008, 03:06 AM
I love my long hair, but I hate stepping on it when I get up, rolling over the ends when I'm sitting in an office chair, accidentally whacking people with my braid, and dealing with all the shed hairs everywhere.

Robbi Dehlinger
July 14th, 2008, 09:58 AM
I love my long hair, but I hate stepping on it when I get up, rolling over the ends when I'm sitting in an office chair, accidentally whacking people with my braid, and dealing with all the shed hairs everywhere.

Stepping on it when you stand up? Wish I had that problem?

Whacking people with your braid? I KNEW hair could be a weapon??

Just bein' silly, sorry:)

Haith
July 14th, 2008, 11:53 AM
I love my long hair but I hate... when bugs get in it! My parents live in the forest in Northern Ontario, so when I go home to see them I end up with blackflies, mosquitos, deerflies, dragonflies... everything in my hair!. This is easily solved by a crown braid, but I do wish that I could let it loose and run barefoot through the forest.

Mishka_84
July 14th, 2008, 12:01 PM
Well of course, I hate almost everything everyone else has said...

I love my long(ish) hair, I love being able to put it up... but I hate trying to learn a new updo!!! My first 50 or so attempts are usually quite laughable.

socks
July 14th, 2008, 08:24 PM
Whacking people with your braid? I KNEW hair could be a weapon??

It is a weapon though. :eek: When I dance with my hair braided, I have to make sure that I'm at least 5 feet away from everyone else for their own safety. It can be useful, too, though. People have learned that if they try to steal food off my plate, there'll be a long rope swinging at them from across the table. :laugh:

aprilmay
July 14th, 2008, 08:53 PM
I love my long hair, but I hate getting it in the dirty dishes, food, toothpaste, and having to clean it out of everything!