PDA

View Full Version : ACV added to shampoo?

Ann Marie
July 21st, 2011, 11:48 AM
http://www.poofscloset.com/servlet/the-120/poofy-organics-baby-poof/Detail They add ACV to the list! :cool:

I am always looking for a good organic shampoo....I ran across this one it has vinegar in the ingredients list....I am using Yes to Carrots now....No sulphates and does not dry out my hair...

I like but do not Love...I want to find a shampoo that is good enough that I will be able to ditch the conditioner....:cool:

Has anyone added ACV to their shampoo? Sounds like a good idea!I am going to try my next wash!:eyebrows:

I have always heard of people adding it afterwards!

Theobroma
July 21st, 2011, 12:13 PM
Not to shampoo, but I've been adding a dash of white vinegar to my cleansing conditioner for CO washing. My scalp seems to like it!

proo
July 21st, 2011, 12:16 PM
Sounds like a great idea, let us know how it goes.

Ann Marie
July 21st, 2011, 12:22 PM
Sounds like a great idea, let us know how it goes.

OK...I will dilute a bit at first in case it is too drying!

I am excited! Hope to ditch the condish!:cheese:

Ann Marie
July 21st, 2011, 12:27 PM
Not to shampoo, but I've been adding a dash of white vinegar to my cleansing conditioner for CO washing. My scalp seems to like it!

I used to be a co-washer....but the cheaper conditioners seem to have scary chemicals...probably not...just sound scary!:cool:

I used to use hair one from Sally and they snuck a cone in there...the cheaper ones seem ok....but I like to really give myself a good scalp massage and I want the product to be natural...(allergies) Natural conditioners are so expensive! And you have to use a lot for CO washes...:(

I missed my poos so I am looking to go straight poo! :blueeek:

That last line would be hysterical if it were not on this site!:D