PDA

View Full Version : Eight months between cuts.

LuXious
July 21st, 2011, 09:59 AM
Thanksgiving Day (?) 2010, six days after disaster haircut from stylist I will not go back to (though she meant well, bless her heart):

http://m30.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/PELLYKATE/photo-3.jpg.html?pbauth=1_uLEBonVPfaLdh1h3YMYz2WNMFzUyNY qkstAU8mpSSUaGUMJortr84g6IxhQRe0dUbTp0RbT0f%2FEFEO 6tP4Wkuvq%2BQsVYqqXkBk%2BiIM8VhnCz3F7cV4SlZC82X8un bSAAU5WTwwl%2FY%2FNC7QETwYb3iGkB6gsq5Rcc%2BZ0CKJFB 9LM%3D

July 21, 2011, two days after great microtrim and shape-up from stylist I've been going to for eight years and never should have "cheated" on to save money:

http://emob30.photobucket.com/albums/c334/PELLYKATE/photo-2.jpg

princess03
July 21st, 2011, 10:07 AM
Thanksgiving Day (?) 2010, six days after disaster haircut from stylist I will not go back to (though she meant well, bless her heart):

http://m30.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/PELLYKATE/photo-3.jpg.html?pbauth=1_uLEBonVPfaLdh1h3YMYz2WNMFzUyNY qkstAU8mpSSUaGUMJortr84g6IxhQRe0dUbTp0RbT0f%2FEFEO 6tP4Wkuvq%2BQsVYqqXkBk%2BiIM8VhnCz3F7cV4SlZC82X8un bSAAU5WTwwl%2FY%2FNC7QETwYb3iGkB6gsq5Rcc%2BZ0CKJFB 9LM%3D

July 21, 2011, two days after great microtrim and shape-up from stylist I've been going to for eight years and never should have "cheated" on to save money:

http://emob30.photobucket.com/albums/c334/PELLYKATE/photo-2.jpg

That looks great your hair grew fast and looks very pretty :flower:

LuXious
July 21st, 2011, 10:11 AM
Thank you! When the stylist does a good job, it's easy to keep my own scissors out of it. Cutting it myself has been my downfall for two years, if you didn't already know.

CastaDiva
July 21st, 2011, 10:16 AM
Great progress:) Your hair looks really shiny and healthy!!

l0nd0nbr1dg3
July 21st, 2011, 10:17 AM
wow ur chin length bob is so thick and pretty ! i like it.. i hate mine i feel like its thin and the hair doesnt feel healthy at all im also growing out a pixie

MsBubbles
July 21st, 2011, 10:17 AM
Wow! Your hair does grow fast! I can see how the stylist probably thought that T-Giving cut was excellent. She probably had that same hairstyle herself.

I took my son to a Great Clips recently and there were only 2 women working in there - both with the exact same dyed bright orange pixie with little feathery sideburns. Well my son - who's a strawberry blond - came out of there with the exact same hairstyle. Terrible.

Pumpkin
July 21st, 2011, 10:30 AM
Wow! Your growth is amazing!! Your hair looks great! :)

LuXious
July 21st, 2011, 10:40 AM
Wow! Your hair does grow fast! I can see how the stylist probably thought that T-Giving cut was excellent. She probably had that same hairstyle herself.

I took my son to a Great Clips recently and there were only 2 women working in there - both with the exact same dyed bright orange pixie with little feathery sideburns. Well my son - who's a strawberry blond - came out of there with the exact same hairstyle. Terrible.

Lol! Sad, but funny. At least boys' hair is easier to correct yourself and they don't suffer so much over unpleasant cuts.

Yozhik
July 21st, 2011, 10:41 AM
What a visible difference! I really like the shape and color of your hair as it now is! :)

LuXious
July 21st, 2011, 10:42 AM
Wow! Your growth is amazing!! Your hair looks great! :)

Thanks! I feel I've graduated from "super-shorty" to just "shorty", lol.

FB
July 21st, 2011, 10:43 AM
Your hair looks good. I know what you mean by hair stylists. I have been going to mine for four years and she is great but I still get neverous everytime I go because I am just scared something might go wrong.

vanillabones
July 21st, 2011, 11:45 AM
That's a LOT of growth.. like a year's worth :) your hair looks awesome.

Sooze
July 21st, 2011, 11:45 AM
Your hair actually looks great in both photos, but pleased you like your longer locks.

LuXious
July 21st, 2011, 12:28 PM
wow ur chin length bob is so thick and pretty ! i like it.. i hate mine i feel like its thin and the hair doesnt feel healthy at all im also growing out a pixie

I'm sorry your hair isn't making you happy, but at least it's not a pixie anymore. Not that there's anything wrong with pixies, but it's so painful when you decide to start growing one out. You've made it to bob length! Keep going. It will thicken up and improve if you keep taking good care of it and yourself. I suggest hanging in there until it reaches your shoulders, then get a tiny trim. Even the slightest bit off can make a surprisingly big difference in texture. I don't see anything wrong with it now, though. We are our own biggest critics.

free_hug
July 21st, 2011, 01:37 PM
Kudos to the micro-trimmer! And no more cheating, LuXious ;)

auroraclio
July 21st, 2011, 01:39 PM
Great growth, looks awesome!

McFearless
July 21st, 2011, 04:03 PM
Very fast growth. Good for you :)

Slinks
July 21st, 2011, 04:20 PM
good going !!! :-)

theodora
July 21st, 2011, 04:28 PM
I can so relate on the 'cheating on your hairdresser' to save money and regretting it! I always wait until I go home in France to get a haircut but I don't come back that often. In May 2010 I had a really big event so I went to a cheapie hairdresser in my English town and it was a disaster. Over a year later, I still regret it as I have horrendous layers that I am still growing out as he cut them super short.
Oh well, live and learn. But anyways, your new haircut is absolutely lovely and you've had excellent growth, well done you!

HairFaerie
July 21st, 2011, 04:38 PM
Wow! Awesome growth and your hair is very healthy & shiny! Very pretty! :thumbsup: