PDA

View Full Version : What do you love about your hair?

bex487
June 25th, 2008, 06:57 AM
On these boards, I tend to get jealous over all the gorgeous hair everyone else has. So, I thought it would be a good idea to have a self-appreciation thread! What do you love most about your hair?

I love how thick mine is. I have lots of hair, and even though it can be a pain (I need lots of layers that must be maintained every 3 months or so), I appreciate my thickness when I see my friends who barely have enough hair to get a thin ponytail. I only hope my hair stays this thick for many years!

spidermom
June 25th, 2008, 08:23 AM
I love my silvery hairs! They light my hair up like moon glow.

Fencai
June 25th, 2008, 08:23 AM
i love the color! and how femme it makes me feel!

honeybunch
June 25th, 2008, 08:31 AM
Hmm, I love having lots of hair.

I love how big and fluffy my hair is.

I love the styles I can do with my hair.

I love the thickness.

:cool:

naturechild
June 25th, 2008, 08:51 AM
I love the way it feels on my shoulders. It makes me feel so feminine. I am starting to love the color and text too.

Siava
June 25th, 2008, 09:01 AM
I love the curliness of it. I never knew I had them because they were mutilated by heat and chemicals. Now I've got big hair and I love it!

Darkhorse1
June 25th, 2008, 09:04 AM
I love the feel of my hair when it's silky against my skin, the tickle at my elbows/on my waist, feeling it on my back, and when it blows in the wind. I feel ultra femenine and I also feel unique, because many people prefer to have trendy hair cuts then to be an individual. :)

renarok
June 25th, 2008, 09:14 AM
I am really loving the versatility of my hair now. I am able to crunch up curls or let itself smooth itself out. (of course some days it wont do either:mad:) but I'm learning more tricks all the time.

paper
June 25th, 2008, 09:31 AM
I love the color, thickness, and the length gets better all the time.

LynnM
June 25th, 2008, 09:32 AM
On these boards, I tend to get jealous over all the gorgeous hair everyone else has. So, I thought it would be a good idea to have a self-appreciation thread! What do you love most about your hair?

Good idea bex487! ;)

I love how shiny my hair is from henna. :)

Islandgrrl
June 25th, 2008, 11:10 AM
I love the color and the weird texture of my hair.

Shelly
June 25th, 2008, 11:22 AM
I love the natural color. I don't have to change it with color or anything to be happy with that. I love the fact that I don't have to fight with tangles very often and when I do get tangles in my hair they are really easy to get out. I love the fact that I can either go with the curly look or the straight look when I do wear it down. I love that it is really easy to take care of for the most part.

That's just to name a few things I love about my hair.

Curlsgirl
June 25th, 2008, 12:12 PM
Right now I don't love it, still sick and it's ICKY. BUT normally I love the thickness, the curls and that I can wear it straighter or curlier whichever I want without a lot of trouble. I like it the longer it gets too and love my color now too. I THINK I like my bangs that I just cut back on. So much for the challenge!:o

FrannyG
June 25th, 2008, 02:42 PM
It's funny how my answer to this 5 years ago would have been completely different. I had yet to appreciate just how nice my hair is.

I love the silky texture and the sleek straightness of my hair. I love the shine that goes all the way to the tips.

LaurelSpring
June 25th, 2008, 02:51 PM
I will also say I love the way it feels on my shoulders and skin. I love when I have it up and the wispies tickle my neck. I love when I have it down and I can see it there below my shoulder. It is very comforting! I love having it all piled on my head and I love to play with it and have it played with.

CopperHead
June 25th, 2008, 03:23 PM
My hair is very thick, shiny and wavy. I henna and it adds to the overall feel and health of my hair. I really do love my hair and wouldn't change anything about it.:)

DecafJane
June 25th, 2008, 03:29 PM
I love how fast my hair grows and I love the curls and waves that only really show up well on long, long hair. I love the colour, and I love how thick it is. I love how I have the same hair type as my grandmother. :D

julya
June 25th, 2008, 04:33 PM
Even though it can be a pain in terms of tangles, I really love how silky and soft my fine hair feels. I am also fond of my hair color.

Katurday
June 25th, 2008, 04:55 PM
I love its shine.
It is such good hair.
I ruined it with chemicals, and it still shines for me.

Giggy2
June 25th, 2008, 05:30 PM
- I love the wash and wear convenience. I don't have to constantly fix my hair and spray it and gel it and all the other stuff my friends do.

- I can go swimming, towel it off and it looks just fine.

- I love that I can figure 8 it when it's damp and when I let it down it's shiny and wavy just like in the commercials only without all the fake stuff.

- I love that I don't have to wash it everyday and it still looks great.

- I love that I'm not a slave to a salon and still feel confident even when a stylist is in my presence.

missmanytoes
June 25th, 2008, 09:54 PM
What a geat idea, Bex! I love the way it feels, the way it tickles my elbows and the way it makes guys go ga-ga. ("dead nuts sexy" is the way one guy friend described it...dunno about the dead nuts part, but I liked the sexy part because we've been friends for more than 20 years and it's nice to think he can still see me as a girl now and then and not just one of the guys) I like the color although it's now a color I chose. I like the texture. I like the length. II like not having bed-head. I like wash-and-go. I like everything about it except for the way it flat out refuses to hold a curl.