PDA

View Full Version : "Fast Shampoo" by Nisim (Question)

chrissycrlsn
July 19th, 2011, 11:15 PM
How well does this shampoo work?
Is it worth it or are there better/cheaper alternatives?

Thank you for any help.

chrissycrlsn
July 19th, 2011, 11:42 PM
I don't know if this is the correct forum
I also put my question here http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?p=1697538#post1697538

Thank you, please delete this one if it's in the wrong section

aliceinmadness
July 19th, 2011, 11:51 PM
Sounds like baloney.

The claim here is centered around the amino acids, and the ingredients list confirms that. Your hair is made of keratin, which is a protein - now proteins are long chains of amino acids hooked together, but once you denature the protein, there's no fixing it, just like you can't uncook an egg. The cells in your scalp produce the hair, and they don't get their supply from topical application...I don't see how chemically speaking this is going to do anything.

You're better off eating a vitamin with biotin or a prenatal vitamin.

Lassie
July 20th, 2011, 04:29 AM
Worked for me. I noticed a big jump in growth after using it for about 2 months.
Its not very moisturising so you'll need something else (coconut oil does wonders for me) or a deep treatment of some sort.
I dont have exact measurement because i don't measure my hair, but it was noticeably quicker growing.

l0nd0nbr1dg3
July 20th, 2011, 06:28 PM
hey i am using this shampoo
i have using it for about 17 days
i like it because i feel like i can actualy feel it in my scalp
con: it is pretty expensive
pro: its okay to wash your hair every day with it, and if you use it twice apperently its even better for ur hair
i think the shampoo is a nice excuse to wash you hair everyday.. otherwise i have to work hard not to wash my hair every day and when its short like it is i always wake up with a funky bed head.. and i prefer washing it everyday to look normal when its short like this

How well does this shampoo work?
Is it worth it or are there better/cheaper alternatives?

Thank you for any help.

lhangel9
October 8th, 2011, 01:01 PM
I just began using it today. I'll be using both the shampoo and condition daily to see the results. I can't give it a review yet, but will be more than happy to when it works!

MrsGuther
October 8th, 2011, 02:57 PM
Sounds like baloney.

The claim here is centered around the amino acids, and the ingredients list confirms that. Your hair is made of keratin, which is a protein - now proteins are long chains of amino acids hooked together, but once you denature the protein, there's no fixing it, just like you can't uncook an egg. The cells in your scalp produce the hair, and they don't get their supply from topical application...I don't see how chemically speaking this is going to do anything.

You're better off eating a vitamin with biotin or a prenatal vitamin.

I have never heard of the particular shampoo in question, but I have to agree with this ^^^.