PDA

View Full Version : Funny comment by my 2 year-old niece!

Aredhel77
July 19th, 2011, 09:24 AM
I was chatting to my sister yesterday on the telephone and asking how everybody is. I live halfway across the country so don't get to see the rest of my immediate family, who live near London, too often (every couple of months maybe). I was last there visiting a few weeks ago.

Apparently whenever my little niece finds a hair on her clothes, she says it's mine ("Auntie Hay-la-la-la" (well, Hayley, really. I like that she's turned my name into a song :p))

Looks like my hair's made an impression!! LOL :D

MissAlida
July 19th, 2011, 09:36 AM
That's so cute:D.

Vani1902
July 19th, 2011, 09:48 AM
lol Thats so cute. I love kids. They come up with the most interesting things. :)

Aredhel77
July 19th, 2011, 10:12 AM
lol Thats so cute. I love kids. They come up with the most interesting things. :)

I know, they're so funny! There's a good chance of course that the hair that she's blaming on me really IS mine, I shed everywhere LOL :rolleyes:

MasCat
July 19th, 2011, 12:23 PM
So sweet :)

I had a rather displeasing story about hair, because it landed in my flatmates bed. She thoght I slept in it, and that was just a hair I probably shed and she carried there... that was really uncomfortable...

Henrietta
July 19th, 2011, 12:42 PM
Funny! Finally someone sings when they see a hair somewhere, instead of yelling "use the vacuum cleaner! Now!" :D:D

Mrspuddinhead
July 19th, 2011, 01:46 PM
Do you or your sister have a web cam?? If not you can purchase one for pretty low cost. Any way to my point. Have you heard of SKYPE?? It's free video and telephone calls. When I lived in AL and my Jess in CA it really saved our relationship. Just thought I would share that info. That way you can see your family more often. :)

ArienEllariel
July 19th, 2011, 01:49 PM
lol cute :)

I know a family with a little two year old boy. We spent a week with them a little while ago and he would get confused whenever I braided my hair or put it up, asking "where did your hair go?" It was really cute. Same thing if I did anything with his sister's hair. And of course he wanted his hair "braided" and begged us to do his so we gave him a faux hawk. It made him happy.. lol little ones are so so funny.

neko_kawaii
July 19th, 2011, 02:06 PM
LOL

Reminds me of my mom. She has super coarse red hair and it is easy to spot and you know who it belongs to. We make jokes about it like, "When they landed on the moon, they found a Marie hair!" or other improbable locations.

I was practicing hair stick buns last week and was using my three year old's small chopsticks. If he noticed I had his chopsticks in my hair, he would pull them out and claim them as his. Then I tried the cameo bun and when he noticed my hair he said, "Hey, why no chopsticks?"