View Full Version : Wanted to share

GreenEyedKat
July 18th, 2011, 12:30 PM
My twins haven't had their hair cut since they were born.

When my twins where born, their father and I had a discussion about my dd getting her ears pierced. My dh said no, not until she could say she wanted them pierced.
I thought I'd be smart by saying that our ds couldn't have his hair cut until he said he wanted it cut. I didn't think dh would say ok.

So four years later, here we are. Everyone thinks I have twin girls now and ds does NOT want his hair cut. He gets VERY mad if you mention it to him! lol

Fine with me, his hair is GORGEOUS! So I thought I would share some pics!
These pics are after their hair had been braided. Ds has stick straight hair normally and dd has very curly/wavy hair, just like Ma used to! ;)

http://i897.photobucket.com/albums/ac178/Kajelynn/Twins%20Hair/IMAG0571.jpg?t=1311013746
My DS hair.

http://i897.photobucket.com/albums/ac178/Kajelynn/Twins%20Hair/IMAG0572.jpg?t=1311013778
My DD hair.

Mommyof4
July 18th, 2011, 12:33 PM
SOOO cute! They both have such healthy hair!

vanillabones
July 18th, 2011, 12:37 PM
Beautiful locks they have there :D love the color and shine.
And what a cute/clever response from you hehe. It is even illegal in my state to pierce babies ears though.

freckles
July 18th, 2011, 12:38 PM
how cute! their hair is absolutely gorgeous, both of them :)

vanillabones
July 18th, 2011, 12:39 PM
Beautiful locks they have there :D love the color and shine.
And what a cute/clever response from you hehe. It is even illegal in my state to pierce babies ears though.

Kleis
July 18th, 2011, 12:39 PM
Your kids' hair looks gorgeous!

I once met a couple at a party who had two young, fine-featured, long-haired sons. Another party-goer mistook them for girls, and the dad said cheerfully, "Oh, no. They're boys. They just don't have the facial hair to go along with the long hair yet." :lol:

Dina L.
July 18th, 2011, 12:42 PM
They are very cute -- and your DH is priceless, too! :)

Drynwhyl
July 18th, 2011, 12:44 PM
Well that is adorable :)

It is even illegal in my state to pierce babies ears though.
I really think that is a good idea, that's great!

I once met a couple at a party who had two young, fine-featured, long-haired sons. Another party-goer mistook them for girls, and the dad said cheerfully, "Oh, no. They're boys. They just don't have the facial hair to go along with the long hair yet."
made me lol :D

GreenEyedKat
July 18th, 2011, 12:45 PM
I am soooo glad that I shared here! Seriously where we live we catch a ton of stuff for having my ds's hair that length!

As for their hair being healthy, it's because it is for some reason easier for me to take better care of their hair than my own! :p

Wow I didn't know it was illegal in some states to pierce baby ears!! Makes sense though!

My children are au natural hippy kids! I love them and so wish that I would have NEVER dyed my hair.

C'est la vie! Someday, years from now my hair will by healthy and gorgeous too! It's a long journey, but from all who have traveled it say, well worth it!

PrincessBob
July 18th, 2011, 12:52 PM
I love their cute braidwaves!:eek:

ladyfey
July 18th, 2011, 01:01 PM
Adorable! I have boy/girl twins too, mine are 2 years old!

CarpeDM
July 18th, 2011, 01:18 PM
OMG HOW CUTE and I love how they are doing the LHC pose, soooo cute :)

IanB
July 18th, 2011, 01:43 PM
Fantastic, just let them grow their hair and enjoy!

GreenEyedKat
July 18th, 2011, 01:44 PM
I love their cute braidwaves!:eek:
I definitely like the way their hair looks with the braid waves. It was so funny cause after I brushed their hair they ran all over the living room flipping it around! haha

Adorable! I have boy/girl twins too, mine are 2 years old! Yay!!! :D Are you gonna let their hair grow out or do you already cut ur ds's hair? Just curious! :)

OMG HOW CUTE and I love how they are doing the LHC pose, soooo cute :) Thanks! They totally love posing so once I showed them how others posed here they just did it, so I thought, I have to take pictures of that!!! :p

Alvrodul
July 18th, 2011, 01:53 PM
Truly adorable - and they have the hair-picture pose down pat! :D

chahuahuas
July 18th, 2011, 02:06 PM
These pics are after their hair had been braided. Ds has stick straight hair normally and dd has very curly/wavy hair, just like Ma used to! ;)

http://i897.photobucket.com/albums/ac178/Kajelynn/Twins%20Hair/IMAG0571.jpg?t=1311013746
My DS hair.

http://i897.photobucket.com/albums/ac178/Kajelynn/Twins%20Hair/IMAG0572.jpg?t=1311013778
My DD hair.

Awwwwwwww! They definitely look identical from the back, but in a really cute way! Except DS has slightly longer hair it seems... I wonder why?

Anje
July 18th, 2011, 02:30 PM
Really cute!

Joliebaby
July 18th, 2011, 02:43 PM
Oh how cute!!!
And I definitely agree about not piercing children's ears, it's not right.
I'm not cutting DD's hair against her will either.

GreenEyedKat
July 18th, 2011, 04:41 PM
Awwwwwwww! They definitely look identical from the back, but in a really cute way! Except DS has slightly longer hair it seems... I wonder why?
DS has extremely straight hair, DD has curly hair, wet they both have the same length, just about. It's so funny how different the texture is between the two!! :D

Really cute!
Thank you!!!

Oh how cute!!!
And I definitely agree about not piercing children's ears, it's not right.
I'm not cutting DD's hair against her will either.

Yeah now I feel the same way, back then I didn't because I had in my mind that my parents had my ears pierced when I was a baby. Now I totally agree with with DH. I also completely agree with not making my kids do anything drastic against their will etc. At least when it comes to their bodies, hair, piercings and such!

Nae
July 18th, 2011, 08:08 PM
Adorable!! Thanks for sharing, little LHC members in the making!

GreenEyedKat
July 19th, 2011, 06:17 PM
Adorable!! Thanks for sharing, little LHC members in the making!

Definitely! :p
I am just so dang envious of their hair! :D It's gorgeous and I only hope that they grow up loving it as much as I do and I REALLY hope they do not go down the same path I did with my hair! LOL