PDA

View Full Version : 60th Street Purplewood 2 Prong Hair Fork Sell Or Swap - SOLD

SHADOWSCODE46
June 24th, 2008, 10:22 PM
Up for sale or swap is a brand new 60thsteet Dymonwood hair fork in Purplewood. It is my 1st hair fork ever; it's so beautiful and I hate to part with it, but unfortunately I don't think it is functional for my hair. Its such a pretty colour but I think I may need a 3 prong fork instead for more security (since I haven't developed any technique in using one). I have had it for less than a week and I have only worn it one time over the weekend for the maximum of maybe 2 hours.

It's 1" wide, approximately 5 1/2" long and the prongs are 4 1/2" long. $28 including shipping. If you want priority mail (2-3 day) then it will be $30. I will ship it out as soon as I receive cleared payment from Paypal. I will only swap for a 3 prong fork of the same colour family (indigo/lavender) from the same maker. I am willing to pay the difference in price if there will be any.

SOLD to Patrycia!

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e279/shadowreed/632c_1.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e279/shadowreed/IMG_2740.jpg

redbark
June 24th, 2008, 11:12 PM
I don't know much about the seller but can they not swap it out for you for a 3-prong one?

SHADOWSCODE46
June 24th, 2008, 11:30 PM
Good question Redbark. I didn't think about that, and I probably won't inquire him about it.
I would have sent it back if they had a 3 prong fork of a colour that I liked. Neoma has one listed and that is the one I want.
Maybe someone who is familiar with the seller can chime in.

I don't know much about the seller but can they not swap it out for you for a 3-prong one?

eadwine
June 24th, 2008, 11:45 PM
Yeah, contact the seller and I am pretty sure they will make you one you want. :)

Kittee
June 25th, 2008, 05:36 AM
They will custom make you whatever you want in any color if you ask them. Usually just a couple day turn around. Also you should know, at least in my experience, that it's easier to secure my hair up with a 2 prong than a 3 prong. ;)

I have the same fork as your purple one but mine is a brown color. =) Its my favorite fork in my collection.

SHADOWSCODE46
June 25th, 2008, 09:37 AM
Thanks guys for being so helpful. I just sent him and e-mail.

kimberlily
June 27th, 2008, 09:52 AM
I might be interested if you can't work it out with him.

SHADOWSCODE46
June 27th, 2008, 12:45 PM
I might be interested if you can't work it out with him.

Hi everyone. The seller e-mailed me this morning and I decided that it isn't cost effective to send it back to him. I will end up paying alot more money then if I had just purchased a 3 prong fork directly from him in the first place, because I have to pay all the shipping fees to and from and also the extra prong fee. So the fork is still up for swap. :)

soleluna
June 27th, 2008, 04:24 PM
it's beautiful. Sadly, it's too short for me :(

kimberlily
July 1st, 2008, 09:31 PM
Poop. I have one of their forks that is the perfect size so I measured it, and your pretty fork is too short for me :(

SHADOWSCODE46
July 9th, 2008, 11:05 AM
Still available. Need to get rid of this so I can get that 3 prong indigo fork that I want so bad!

Islandgrrl
July 9th, 2008, 11:22 AM
Oh, it's so gorgeous! I think the color would be criminal with my hair, though.... :(

SHADOWSCODE46
July 9th, 2008, 09:28 PM
Yes it's pretty to look at but I expected the colour to stand out a bit more in my hair being it's black!

Patrycja
July 10th, 2008, 07:55 AM
pming you :)