PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't it be pretty...

Kittee
June 24th, 2008, 05:51 PM
If we all started to wear our hair in the styles found in that "The Tutor's" show lol.

I've been watching it lately and drooling over the beautiful hair and hair accessories.

You can check out some of the photos here. (http://tudorswiki.sho.com/?t=anon)

Saranne772
June 24th, 2008, 05:56 PM
OoOo Pretty :D I need to learn some of these. Hehe

redcelticcurls
June 24th, 2008, 06:21 PM
I love Tudor clothes and hair.

On a nitpicky note, it bugs me that the actress that played Anne boleyn had such bright blue eyes. Why not get her some brown contact lenses?

Rapunzelwannabe
June 24th, 2008, 06:22 PM
I love love love those medeval-as-interpreted-by-media-makers hairstyles, and although I've tried to recreate them I have to remind myself that these actresses (and even the real people) had a whole team to do their hair for them.

redcelticcurls
June 24th, 2008, 06:28 PM
I love love love those medeval-as-interpreted-by-media-makers hairstyles, and although I've tried to recreate them I have to remind myself that these actresses (and even the real people) had a whole team to do their hair for them.

yes, plenty of them are not DIY hairstyles!

Angellen
June 25th, 2008, 01:38 AM
Funnily enough, I did a search just yesterday for any mention of this series on LHC. Imagine my surprise not 24 hours later! Haha.

I've just started watching it (I recently got season 1 on DVD) and am really enjoying it. The history's shoddy and all (hey, they had to make sure Henry stayed attractive) but I LOOOOVE the costuming and hair and historical content aside, I really like it.

So YAY! I'm thrilled I've found some mention of it--I was surprised I didn't find something sooner, giving the lovely locks of many of the characters. :)

GlennaGirl
June 25th, 2008, 01:43 AM
I love Tudor clothes and hair.

On a nitpicky note, it bugs me that the actress that played Anne boleyn had such bright blue eyes. Why not get her some brown contact lenses?

You know, how funny...that was exactly my thought (though I did love The Tudors...I wish I had Showtime to see the next season). I mean for heaven's sake, every single story you read about Anne Boleyn mentions her exotic, fascinating dark brown eyes.

But that aside...yes, I love the hair in The Tudors series. Just gorgeous.

Carina
June 25th, 2008, 01:48 AM
They do have beautiful hair in Tudors.But I would love to wear those dresses too:D.