PDA

View Full Version : message notifications

jojo
July 16th, 2011, 05:19 AM
Hi mods,
I have a favour to ask my notifications is showing 3 when ive already read them, how do i get rid of them as there driving me mad. Ive tried deleting some of them but no avail, please can you make jojo a happy girl and give my mesage notifications a spring clean for me? TIA

jojo
August 10th, 2011, 11:54 PM
anyone able to help?

LeaM07
August 11th, 2011, 10:23 AM
Hi, Jojo,

I'd try logging out of LHC, clearing your browser cache, and logging back in again to see if that helps. If that doesn't work, try clearing your ignore list temporarily (if you have people on it) to see if maybe you have extra messages you can't see due to that.

The other possibility (if this has been happening for a long time) is that the messages are carryovers from the old site. If this is the case, you should be able to log out of LHC, log into the archives, clear the messages there, then log back in to LHC for a clean slate.

If none of that works, let us know and we'll put you on the admin to-do list for a tidying up. There's a script they can run against the database to fix it manually, but Stephanie and Dianyla are the only ones with permissions to do it, and they've been pretty busy IRL lately, so it may be a while before they can get to it.

Fingers crossed! :)