PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Hair on America's Got Talent

1953Diygal
July 14th, 2011, 12:14 PM
Has anybody been watching America's Got Talent? That young daughter in the Fearless Flores Family has some BEAUTIFUL classic-length hair! I'm actually surprised that nobody has started a thread about her up until now. Howie asked her why she doesn't put her hair up in a bun under her helmet and she replied that her helmet isn't that big! He was nervous that she'd get her hair tangled up while riding her motorcycle, which is funny because DBF and I were worried about the same thing last week.

invisiblebabe
July 14th, 2011, 01:17 PM
I saw one episode with her in it, and I liked her hair too! :) It actually reminded me of a darker version of mine at her age, when I'd put it in lots of braids to make it wavy.

DakarNick
July 14th, 2011, 04:02 PM
I noticed also. I was going to post about it but now that there is a thread I don't have to! It is very pretty. The mother has beautiful waist length hair as well.

Dina L.
July 14th, 2011, 04:37 PM
I checked her right now on youtube. It's not only her hair but she also has a very special femininity though she's only 13. :queen:

Maverick494
July 14th, 2011, 04:57 PM
Anyone got a link? I'm curious!

Knotted
July 14th, 2011, 05:31 PM
Here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhNwsz2pNk4

AnnaJamila
July 14th, 2011, 05:42 PM
I want to see! Waiting on youtube to load . . .

AnnaJamila
July 14th, 2011, 05:46 PM
Oh my goodness! So cool!!!!!!

But is that even legal?! They're so young!!!! She does have lovely hair!

Madora
July 14th, 2011, 08:34 PM
Thank you for the link, Knotted. She has lovely hair.

Quixotica
July 14th, 2011, 08:55 PM
Oh my goodness, I've talked about her hair non stop for days! It's gorgeous!

chahuahuas
July 14th, 2011, 09:08 PM
Her hair is VERY pretty, but it's also SOOO dangerous looking!!! After all the horror stories I've been reading on LHC about hair getting caught in things, her hair looks like a death trap inside that, well, death trap!

Fethenwen
July 15th, 2011, 02:12 AM
Haha, if she had even longer hair, it might get caught in the other motorists bike and they would sort of get entwined or something.
Really cool hair :)

Ishje
July 15th, 2011, 02:20 AM
she has gorgeous hair, but she wears it down on that motorcycle?
somehow that does not seem like a good idea to me XD

Alaia
July 15th, 2011, 02:24 AM
Absolutely stunning hair.

And I can't quite shake the feeling that one day that stunt is going to go terribly wrong.

AlexiaBlue
July 15th, 2011, 07:23 AM
I totally admire her hair too! So beautiful! Unfortunately, we won't be seeing them on the show anymore b/c they were sent home the other day. :p

I also like that female singer who has those waist length (I think) blonde braids. I know they aren't real, but I love them! :)