PDA

View Full Version : Who is seeing results with Rooibos??

vintage88
July 13th, 2011, 03:50 PM
To all of you who are part of the rooibos experiment, what progress have you made so far? I havent noticed any growth just yet, but my hair feels so much softer. Any positive growth stories?

kyandii
July 13th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Drinking rooibos pushed my growth over an inch a month. There are two pictures of my roots growth in my album if you're curious. :)

oktobergoud
July 13th, 2011, 04:07 PM
I'm not sure if it is working or if it is because of the Rooibos, but I think I'm having a growth spurt right now.. I've been drinking rooibos every day, but then again, it could be anything! (Also, I thought that it was better to use it topically?)
Anyway, it's delicious so I'll just keep drinking it ;)

Kaelee
July 13th, 2011, 04:10 PM
OMG how did I miss this?? Drink Rooibos you say? One of my favorite teas! :)

vintage88
July 13th, 2011, 04:21 PM
Drinking rooibos pushed my growth over an inch a month. There are two pictures of my roots growth in my album if you're curious. :)

Just had a look and thats really amazing congratulations :) makes me want to go and make a cup now!

vintage88
July 13th, 2011, 04:24 PM
I'm not sure if it is working or if it is because of the Rooibos, but I think I'm having a growth spurt right now.. I've been drinking rooibos every day, but then again, it could be anything! (Also, I thought that it was better to use it topically?)
Anyway, it's delicious so I'll just keep drinking it ;)

It is delicious! i've been drinking it and spraying it onto my scalp and the length of my hair everyday. Lucky you having a growth spurt, I wish i was!:)

HairFaerie
July 13th, 2011, 04:39 PM
I apply rooibos topically. I think mine has grown significantly in one month. My album has monthly side-by-side pics. I do other things too, so it's hard to tell if it's from the rooibos or a combination of that plus all of the other stuff I do.

I have noticed that the rooibos does make my hair softer and brings out some awesome waves that I never knew I could experience with shorter hair! Usually the waves became more apparent the longer it gets. Now they are showing when I spray the rooibos in my not-even-shoulder length hair!

jojo
July 14th, 2011, 07:38 AM
I dont think my growth has been affected by using it topically but i have zero shed (never shed a lot before though) however my hair is a lot softer and I can spred my washes out.

I do drink a lot of it though, maybe we need longer to see results by means of growth.

vintage88
July 15th, 2011, 04:29 AM
ive been doing the experiment for 2-3 weeks so yeah, i think i probably need a bit longer to see the results :)

MissHair
July 15th, 2011, 07:08 AM
Wow sounds interesting I must have missed this! How exactly do you apply Roobios to your hair? Do you just make the tea and pour it on your head and let it soak?