PDA

View Full Version : My hair has put a hit out on me

lora410
June 24th, 2008, 11:14 AM
ok, it official my hair is trying to kill me. It's being very difficult for me today. Either it won't go up right or some of its brothers and sister hop out before I get it in the ficcare. So as I was fiddling I pulled a major muscle from my neck to my back. If I move my neck,my arm, or breaht deeply I get a major pain that shoots from my neck to my back. My hair is being very mean to me today :(

P.S Then I had to sneeze and it jerked my back so bad I couldn't move for a whole minute and now I can barely move. grrr this will be a fun work day

coppercurls
June 24th, 2008, 11:17 AM
I hate when my hair gangs up on me too!

chrissy-b
June 24th, 2008, 11:18 AM
That sounds awful. I think maybe this is one instance that you should leave your hair down or maybe just in a low ponytail.

Hope you feel better soon. :):):)

wintersun99
June 24th, 2008, 11:20 AM

JessTheMess
June 24th, 2008, 11:32 AM
Ouch! I hate it when hair gets a mind of its own and decides to turn against you. I did that last year and pinched a nerve. No fun :( Get better!!

lora410
June 24th, 2008, 11:36 AM
That sounds awful. I think maybe this is one instance that you should leave your hair down or maybe just in a low ponytail.

Hope you feel better soon. :):):)

Oh, its up now laughing at me I am sure.

lora410
June 24th, 2008, 11:37 AM
Ouch! I hate it when hair gets a mind of its own and decides to turn against you. I did that last year and pinched a nerve. No fun :( Get better!!

This is what this is feeling like. now the pain is right on the spine. Did you just use heat or did you have to goto the doctors.

lora410
June 24th, 2008, 11:37 AM
ha ha, go back to the shower and start over :)

p.s. sorry about the injuries... :(

more like just go back to bed and start again..LOL

Robinlyn
June 24th, 2008, 12:58 PM
Lora, Mean, mean hair! Hope you're doing bettter! I have a herniated disc in my neck, no clue how I got it! Every once in a while it acts up if I lift too much or something. My PT suggests ice. Not the most comfortable but I always feel better the next day!

lora410
June 24th, 2008, 01:02 PM
Lora, Mean, mean hair! Hope you're doing bettter! I have a herniated disc in my neck, no clue how I got it! Every once in a while it acts up if I lift too much or something. My PT suggests ice. Not the most comfortable but I always feel better the next day!

It's just below the neck area heh..I am so relaxing tonight..lol

JessTheMess
June 24th, 2008, 01:12 PM
I just soaked in a warm bath and laid on a heating pad and it went a way in a few days.. Hopefully yours will go away soon :(

blondecat
June 25th, 2008, 05:58 AM
My CATS are trying to kill me ;) they trip me, play with my shoe laces whenever I am not looking smother me with loose cat hair and are defening me with MMMMEEEOOOWWWWSSSSS

My hair Oh that just a pain at the moment due to Buritis in my right shoulder lol that'll get better.

Curlsgirl
June 25th, 2008, 06:30 AM
Oh I am so sorry hon! I hope it feels better soon. I would go to the doctor if the pain is really bad or if it persists more than a few days. Mean old hair!!! :(

SpiralingWaves
June 25th, 2008, 06:43 AM
I hate when my hair gangs up on me too!

:lol: That's what I was going to say!

Hopefully this is the worst that happens to you today. Try to be positive and tell yourself it will get better. :)

lora410
June 26th, 2008, 09:19 AM
Thanks ladies my pain was quite bad yesterday so I stayed home. It is just a dull pain today so I am managing :D

SpiralingWaves
June 26th, 2008, 10:17 AM
Oh, so sorry lora ... I hadn't realized how painful it had gotten for you. I hope you feel better soon!!

SearMeCarefully
June 26th, 2008, 11:31 PM
Dang that sucks, hope you feel better!

Just wait until your hair starts to wrap around your neck at night!! :lol:

mamachanse
June 26th, 2008, 11:54 PM
Sorry about the pain. :( it must be in the air. My hair was extremely difficult today...even more than my three boys!

cheekytweety
June 27th, 2008, 12:16 AM
Well people are going through worst things all the time!

lora410
June 27th, 2008, 08:28 AM
Yeah, the pain is back today and kicking my butt.

SpiralingWaves
June 27th, 2008, 08:47 AM
Oh no! :( You may want to visit a doctor. Are you taking anything for the pain? I hope this passes for you soon.

lora410
June 27th, 2008, 09:10 AM
Oh no! :( You may want to visit a doctor. Are you taking anything for the pain? I hope this passes for you soon.

My honey has all that stuff for his back. he gave me flexeril and morphine which knocked me on my rear and made me sleep all day the other day. I will just relax as much as possible this weekend.

Darkhorse1
June 27th, 2008, 09:58 AM
Ahh yes, the perils of long hair.
Ever whacked yourself in the face with a braided high pony tail?
Caught your hair in your armpit and got stuck in your own bed?

;) We all do it. Hope that kink in your neck goes away! A long, hot bubble bath is in order at the end of your day :)

lora410
June 27th, 2008, 02:45 PM
Ahh yes, the perils of long hair.
Ever whacked yourself in the face with a braided high pony tail?
Caught your hair in your armpit and got stuck in your own bed?

;) We all do it. Hope that kink in your neck goes away! A long, hot bubble bath is in order at the end of your day :)

YUP, I got my hair wedge in my arm a few times. It's esp fun when it wraps around my neck, or gets stuck under my arm when I roll over in bed :lol: