PDA

View Full Version : It might be love!

Kristamommyx3
July 11th, 2011, 08:01 PM
I bought mane and tail conditioner (the cone free kind) over the weekend, and I've used it twice now. I think my hair is in love! It is sooo fluffy, soft and shiny like glass! Crazy soft and shiny! I know not every one has good results with it, so i had to share! I'll take some pics to share tomorrow. :D

jujube
July 11th, 2011, 08:29 PM
It's great that you found something you love! Doesn't it just feel amazing when you find something that just completely agrees with your hair? I'd be careful not to overuse it, though, because I think it's protein-heavy (is it?).

Kristamommyx3
July 11th, 2011, 08:32 PM
Oh yes it is! I'm guessing I'm in need of some protein, because it's not at all dry or crunchy from overload, but I'm keeping my eyes peeled! Hehe

mysticfishtales
July 11th, 2011, 08:33 PM
I love the smell of that stuff. It does nothing for my hair but smells great.

SpeakingEZ
July 11th, 2011, 08:42 PM
I've been in love with that conditioner for almost 10 years!! But I can't usually afford it so buying it is a once a year kind of thing for me.

Keller1128
July 11th, 2011, 10:55 PM
I used to use that. I stopped because it didn't do anything special for my hair. I also found the conditioner to not make my hair as slick as other conditioners do. My aunt uses it for her dogs and she thought it was weird that I used it, too!

gthlvrmx
July 11th, 2011, 10:56 PM
Oh you are so LUCKY! I bought two bottles but my mom said it sucked her hair, there's too much protein and it has cone, both would ruin my hair terribly.

QueenJoey
July 11th, 2011, 11:42 PM
I love that stuff! I have the deep moisturizing one, and my hair is sooo happy. Yes, it has a lot of protein, but my hair just loves protein, so it's all good. :)

My hair has never been this soft and smooth, and I always thought my hair was really soft and smooth until I found this conditioner!