PDA

View Full Version : Did I miss something?

Saranne772
July 9th, 2011, 04:34 PM
Ive just done a honey and cinnamon rinse in distilled water. My hair is now drying and I am noticing bits on cinnamon (I used Ground cinnamon) falling out my hair. I rinsed it through thoroughly to get the mixture out but I did I miss someting important in the process? :confused::shrug:

DTsgirl
July 9th, 2011, 04:38 PM
Nope, you didn't miss anything. I did a cinnamon/conditioner treatment once, and even though I rinsed, washed with shampoo and conditioner, rinsed and combed some more etc, I had ground cinamon in my hair for about a two weeks. It sucked.

missfortune9335
July 9th, 2011, 05:48 PM
Nope, you didn't miss anything. I did a cinnamon/conditioner treatment once, and even though I rinsed, washed with shampoo and conditioner, rinsed and combed some more etc, I had ground cinamon in my hair for about a two weeks. It sucked.

I've had the exact same experiance, for some reason that cinnamon just hangs in there!

AnnaJamila
July 9th, 2011, 06:04 PM
Did you rinse your hair in running water? Whenever I color with something gritty I always fill up the tub and rinse my head in that after I get the bulk out in the shower. Works like a charm but cinnamon is so fine it very well could take longer. Another thing you can try is brushing/combing out your hair when dry then grabbing the ends and sort of "fluffing" them. A lot should come filtering down. Hope that helps!