PDA

View Full Version : Do you have experience with F.A.S.T Shampoo?

l0nd0nbr1dg3
July 8th, 2011, 09:00 PM
I just bought this new shampoo F.A.S.T. and it is i little pricey, 18$ canadian for the shampoo and another 18$ for the conditioner. I was told it helps your hair grow faster. I'm not sure about that but I love using the shampoo and can feel it tingling my scalp. It is very expensive tough, like just for shampoo here you can get pantene pro v, with more shampoo for like 2.50. But I think it's worth because I love washing my hair when I get to use the shampoo. Have you ever used the shampoo? Or are you currently using it? and what is your experience using it? Did you only use it once or have you repurchased it?

Thanks for any answers :)

TokyoPink
July 12th, 2011, 01:30 PM
I used it about 3 years ago for a short while and really liked it, however, at the time I'd never used protein on my hair and my hair was probably starved of it, and considering that particular brand uses a lot of protein in their products it probably did my hair some good for a while. After a couple of months, however, I found my hair was a bit duller and flatter than it was before and changed to a different brand.

I probably wouldn't use it again because it contains so many silicones. However, if you like it, thats great!

Alaia
July 12th, 2011, 01:45 PM
If I personally were going to spend $18 on a shampoo I'd spend it on the George Michael one.

See if it works for you, though!

racrane
July 12th, 2011, 01:48 PM
I haven't used it, but I"m of the firm opinion that if a product does great things for your hair, who cares if someone else doesn't like it or use it. It works for you!