PDA

View Full Version : It's working!!!

kitcatsmeow
July 7th, 2011, 02:43 PM
Ok I just needed to share since the only reason my hair is looking and feeling this fab is because of this site :D

After weeks of research and trial/error I finally started making some progress. Today after a heavily oiling last night I CWC sans sulfate and cones! Leave in followed by oiling and air drying and my hair looks and FEELS awesome!! I can run my fingers through it and it feels smooth. Very minimal breakage and this is w/o any coney products. So happy :cheese:

Thanks for this great site!

vanity_acefake
July 7th, 2011, 02:47 PM
Yay to LHC!
And yay! To you finding what works for you and your happy hair.
:)

LunaMoon
July 7th, 2011, 03:09 PM
Great news!:cheese:
It it great to know that!
I finally discovery what makes my hair happy as well (COing)
Thanks LHC!

Alvrodul
July 7th, 2011, 03:26 PM
Ok I just needed to share since the only reason my hair is looking and feeling this fab is because of this site :D

After weeks of research and trial/error I finally started making some progress. Today after a heavily oiling last night I CWC sans sulfate and cones! Leave in followed by oiling and air drying and my hair looks and FEELS awesome!! I can run my fingers through it and it feels smooth. Very minimal breakage and this is w/o any coney products. So happy :cheese:

Thanks for this great site!
Yeh - LHC is a great place to hang out - and you pick up so much useful information without even half trying! :D

*Rose Red*
July 9th, 2011, 02:41 AM
Congratulations! Often it takes a long time to find something that works for you, so glad that you found it! :D