PDA

View Full Version : Wen ingredients (and curly hair)

liseling
July 7th, 2011, 01:38 AM
I'm curious about the product line "Wen", which you may have seen advertised in late night infomercials. I tried searching for previous discussions of this topic but I guess the word 'wen' is too short to register in the search.

It looks like it would be good - after a cursory skim of the ingredients list it doesnt seem to me to contain any silicones (I'm not sure though), which dont work well with my hair because I don't shampoo.

Does anyone else see silicones in the ingredients, and has anyone else tried this? I would appreciate information and feedback from anyone who has tried this product, especially curlies, since probably my hair type would respond similarly.

Thanks! :)

Athena's Owl
July 7th, 2011, 02:56 AM
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=68147&highlight=chaz+dean

since you can't search a three letter word, if you search "chaz dean" you will find the monster huge thread about Wen.

I went over the ingredient list of the sweet almond conditioner, and yes, there are silicones in it.

will it work for your hair? it depends. Personally I never bothered because the ingredients aren't much different from suave naturals, but a lot of people say it's really good.