PDA

View Full Version : Wen Product?

wildedove
July 6th, 2011, 06:30 PM
I always see the Wen product on t.v. and I was wondering..does it really work? I'm curious

RitaCeleste
July 6th, 2011, 06:38 PM
Its like co-washing and their is a whole big long thread about it. You can get the same effect of using Wen from many different products. I think there are older threads on Wen hiding in forum, do a search. Co washing is washing your hair with a cone-free conditioner. If you like cones and want to keep using them, you might have to get them out with real sulfate shampoo occasionally so you conditioners and oils can still soak in.

GingerSnapO
July 6th, 2011, 07:08 PM
Try this thread: http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=68147&highlight=wen*

I use Wen and love it, but I'm currently looking for other conditioner-only options that are cheaper but work as well for me.

MiamiPineapple
July 6th, 2011, 07:09 PM
I am pretty jealous that the creator of WEN basically bottled the concept of CO washing that everyone praises each day on this site, and now he is making millions! Crazy...all you ladies with gorgeous hair could have been rich!:mad:

Also, I can't believe how expensive WEN is. You can CO wash your hair with some great products that are so cheap. I have been using Everyday Shea, you can get a huge bottle a whole foods for $10. Better than $60 and the ingredients are more natural.

It is my opinion that there are much better choices out there for CO washing.

Toiréasa
July 6th, 2011, 07:32 PM
I use Hair One from Sallys and it a whole lot cheeper than WEN and works great for me.