PDA

View Full Version : Ball/Prom Hair?

baobhan sith
July 6th, 2011, 03:44 PM
It's my leavers' ball tomorrow, and while I have dress, bag, shoes, and necklace all sorted, I have no idea what to do with my hair!

My dress is strapless, so I thought it might be nice to have an up-do of some sort. My hair is waist length at the back, and bsl at the front, with a slight side fringe which is easily long enough to put up with the rest of my hair, and a parting on the opposite side (when I have a parting)

The only thing that I thought would be nice is something with a swinky (hair combs joined by beads on elastic) because I have one which matches my necklace, but I don't know what I would do with it!

TIA for any ideas :)

Zesty
July 6th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Torrin Paige has a tutorial on YouTube that involves a swinky (though she doesn't mention it by name). If I recall it was rather pretty, just like most of her updos. I'll see if I can find you the video, and maybe you can use that or tweak it, or at least get ideas.

Zesty
July 6th, 2011, 07:56 PM
I cannot find it. :( I'm very sorry. But you should look at Torrin's channel anyway for ideas. Sorry I'm not more help, I'm not great at fancy hairstyles (I wore a ponytail with a fancy claw clip to my boyfriend's senior prom :o).