PDA

View Full Version : Can i vent please

alamaya
July 6th, 2011, 01:40 AM
I posted about a year and a half ago about having had a bob cut and hating it. I grew it since then but having just had my little girl it got in the way. Decided to have a pob yesterday and i am so upset. Hairdresser has cut it uneven. One sides longer than the other, one side looks like a bob the otherside a pob.

I dont even want to ring her to complain because i wouldnt trust her to fix it.

So now i have two parties to go to in the next month and i am having to tie my hair back as i want to cry everytime i look at it :(

celebriangel
July 6th, 2011, 02:25 AM
It got in the way? I'm sorry to hear that; I find my longer hair to be 5 million times easier than my short hair if I decide to practise benign neglect, but that may be because of my wurls.

Good hairdressers are hard to find. I'm sorry you had this disaster; If I were you I'd wear a nice, chic french twist to my parties and grow my hair again so I can easily throw it into a quick updo. If you really want your hair to be the way you wanted it, find another stylist, explain carefully and clearly what went wrong and what you want, and only go ahead if they understand exactly what you want and don't try to push you into anything else.

It might be wise to wait about 4 months so you have another few inches of length for the hairdresser to work with. Until then, put it up and forget about it.

Brenda714
July 6th, 2011, 02:39 AM
Alamaya, I couldn't have said it better than celebriangel. Wearing it up is the best solution, and don't forget pretty little hair do dads, pins and stuff. I love this site because there are so many of us with bad haircuts and LHC really supports!