PDA

View Full Version : Greasy Hair

Tehillim408
July 5th, 2011, 09:36 AM
What do you do with your hair when it is greasy, i.e. the day before you need to wash it?

How do you wear it in order to disguise the greasy roots?

ccmso12
July 5th, 2011, 09:42 AM
pulled in a sleek up do all away from my face high up . . .Im mistaken for an elegant up do by my coworkers :) I dont tell them its my grease . . .just let them think its 'sleeking gel'

MissAlida
July 5th, 2011, 11:03 AM
I pull it up in a high ponytail. That works for me, as I don't have a very long hair. I wash my hair every 3-4th day, so the last day if I have to go somewhere I wear it up.:)

sibiryachka
July 5th, 2011, 11:07 AM
For some reason, twin braids make my oily roots much less noticeable, so that's my go-to for days when I really should have washed yesterday. When I should have washed day before yesterday, a bandana covers a multitude of sins.

RitaPG
July 5th, 2011, 11:10 AM
My hair never looks greasy when I Dutch braid it ^^'

error
July 5th, 2011, 11:13 AM
Oh! I usually take some baby powder and spread it all through the roots rub it in and tossle it around , the powder not only absorbs the grease but makes your hair appear to have a lot more body and thickness ;)

feb26
July 5th, 2011, 11:36 AM
I have a big bun-shaped claw clip, it's round. I use that when my hair is too greasy

BrunetteBeauty
July 5th, 2011, 11:42 AM
i will put it up in a high bun and wear a stretchy head band that goes all the way around.

homeeduk8tor
July 5th, 2011, 11:44 AM
Braids! I had someone compliment my hair yesterday- she commented on the shine being so healthy-looking; little did she know that it's just oily from needing a wash. Loved it!

seaj
July 5th, 2011, 12:20 PM
I use hoods and beanies to cover up my super greasy hair. It's not so noticeable when I put it up in a tight ponytail. I just pretend that it's hair gel.

ravenreed
July 5th, 2011, 12:24 PM
I try not to let my hair get to that point but if I don't have time to wash my hair, I use a dry shampoo.

bluesnowflake
July 5th, 2011, 12:33 PM
I either put it up tightly or baby powder the roots- they absorb some of the oil and make it look less greasy. Just make sure you comb it in or else it looks gray.