PDA

View Full Version : 4th of July Hair

YesitsReal
July 4th, 2011, 08:49 AM
Those of you who are celebrating Independence Day today--

Doing anything fun with your hair??

I'm thinking of Dutch-braided pigtails with a red, white, and blue ribbon.

QueenJoey
July 4th, 2011, 09:08 AM
I'll probably just wear yesterday's waves with a waterfall braid. And I'm wearing this halo my sister and her friend made for all the girls that will be at the block party we're going to.

I like to keep my hair simple and out of my face since I usually spend this day swimming and running around like a maniac. :p :D

bluesnowflake
July 4th, 2011, 11:47 AM
I'm wearing a braided bun and then I curled some wrapping ribbon in red, white, and blue and pinned it in, sort of like you would with a flower. It's staying really well. It's always fun to be able to go a little crazy with the accessorizing.

luthein
July 4th, 2011, 12:09 PM
I'm going to do a french twist with my new Ficcare, and pin the spray up like a firework.

...that is, if I'm motivated.

PianoPlaye
July 4th, 2011, 12:17 PM
Go for it! Wishing all my American friends, & family resident in America, a very Happy Fourth Of July!
It's even sunny here in the UK to share the joy. Hot dogs & sodas for the offspring, I think. TexMex if they plead nicely...

TheMechaGinger
July 4th, 2011, 12:27 PM
Right now it's up in a messy bun because I'm cooking for everyone but after that I was thinking of putting it in a fairytale braid with this little flag pin my grandma gave me a few years ago

SheaLynne
July 4th, 2011, 03:09 PM
dd6 and I wore matching double braids (pigtails) to our July 4th parade...all-American 'do!

snakewitch
July 4th, 2011, 03:22 PM
I don't need to look very good when I'll be blowing things up tonight. :D