PDA

View Full Version : 2 Months of Growth



JuneBride
July 3rd, 2011, 10:45 PM
http://i894.photobucket.com/albums/ac142/trdegray/HAIR%202011/May22011AFTERHaircut-2-1.jpg

October
July 3rd, 2011, 10:46 PM
Looks great. I see growth. :)

gogirlanime
July 4th, 2011, 12:04 AM
Nice growth, the thickness and shine of your hair is nice. Whatever length you are aiming for your hair is going to be gorgeous

whitestiletto
July 4th, 2011, 01:15 AM
Definitely well passed APL! Congrats!

ericthegreat
July 4th, 2011, 02:13 AM
I love the condition and shine of your hair! And I love the deep red auburn brown color you have, its so rich. You will soon reach BSL, probably before this summer is even over at the rate you're growing!

Joliebaby
July 4th, 2011, 02:30 AM
Yeay, good growth!
I need some of that now :D

lesbia
July 4th, 2011, 02:57 AM
Wow! so fast grow!!

MrsGuther
July 4th, 2011, 03:05 AM
Very nice!!! Lots of growth! Your hair is very pretty. :)

Debra83
July 4th, 2011, 03:48 AM
nice hair!!

JuneBride
July 4th, 2011, 09:01 AM
Thank you all!!!

pixiestar
July 4th, 2011, 09:12 AM
Great growth. beautiful shine and colour:D

QueenJoey
July 4th, 2011, 09:25 AM
I love when you post growth pictures! It gives me hope that my hair will grow, too! And hopefully as prettily and healthily(if that's a word) as yours.

Red_Wednesday
July 4th, 2011, 10:39 AM
Great growth!! Congratulations!!!

angela123
July 4th, 2011, 11:43 AM
girl, what are you doing?!!?!?

JuneBride
July 4th, 2011, 04:30 PM
I get it trimmed once every 6 months, I CO wash 96% of the time and the other 4% I scalp-only-shampoo. Sometimes I use a non-perm color like natural insticts but haven't in about 6 months as you can see from the fade (difference bwteen the 2 pics). I flat iron it maybe 1 tp 3 times a month...which is probably the only "bad thing" i do to it!

jojo
July 4th, 2011, 04:42 PM
what beautiful growth and it looks so healthy too....consider me inspired!

JuneBride
July 4th, 2011, 06:06 PM
Thank you all!!!