PDA

View Full Version : Is my hair waist length?

SoulOfTheSea
July 3rd, 2011, 07:58 PM
I just do not know :confused:

<Image has been removed>

MiamiPineapple
July 3rd, 2011, 07:59 PM
I say yes, love your hair!

jaine
July 3rd, 2011, 08:00 PM
My general feeling is that if you have to ask, you're not quite there yet! I am usually conservative about claiming lengths.

To me it looks like waist length would be where that wrinkle crosses your shirt.

SoulOfTheSea
July 3rd, 2011, 08:00 PM
Thank you :D I just want to have the length correct in my siggy x]

SoulOfTheSea
July 3rd, 2011, 08:02 PM
My general feeling is that if you have to ask, you're not quite there yet! I am usually conservative about claiming lengths.

To me it looks like waist length would be where that wrinkle crosses your shirt.

That seems correct, I am almost there!! o:

C.H.
July 3rd, 2011, 08:09 PM
My general feeling is that if you have to ask, you're not quite there yet!

Ditto on this. To me, personally, it doesn't count if a few of your longest hair just barely graze the mark. It should be obvious.

(Not to minimize anyone's growth achievements.)

QueenJoey
July 3rd, 2011, 08:12 PM
I think you are! You're def closer than me. Only a few of my strands are waist length, but I guess I'd still be considered MBL because so little strands are past that. Your waves are so pretty!

emelnd
July 3rd, 2011, 08:14 PM
It looks waist length to me, but I agree that you should be able to tell it if it is. Maybe 1 cm from waist length?

You have very pretty hair.

spidermom
July 3rd, 2011, 08:18 PM
In the green shirt, I'd say almost; not quite. Very close, though.

SpeakingEZ
July 3rd, 2011, 08:21 PM
It looks like you're about an inch or so away. But, I think you'd be there if not for the waves!

SoulOfTheSea
July 3rd, 2011, 08:27 PM
I guess my siggy is correct then x) Thanks for the help guys ^-^ Btw I am so excited to finally be part of this community!! :)

SpeakingEZ
July 4th, 2011, 01:21 AM
We usually call that area between BSL and Waist "Mid-Back Length" or, "Mid-Back-Land" since it seems to go on forever. I'm there right now and I've been there since coming to LHC because of all the damage I had!

Mesmerise
July 4th, 2011, 01:24 AM
In the big pic it's a little harder to tell if it's waist or not, but in your siggy pic it's definitely waist!

SoulOfTheSea
July 4th, 2011, 12:09 PM
We usually call that area between BSL and Waist "Mid-Back Length" or, "Mid-Back-Land" since it seems to go on forever. I'm there right now and I've been there since coming to LHC because of all the damage I had!

Thanks for the info :D And you're right, it does seem like my hair has been there forever o_O Well now my siggy is correct!

Carolyn
July 4th, 2011, 12:55 PM
It looks to me like you have about 2" to go.

joyfulheart18
July 4th, 2011, 02:14 PM
I don't know, but I do know this...your hair is beautiful! :D Do you have layers? It doesn't look like it, but I was just wondering.

SoulOfTheSea
July 4th, 2011, 02:51 PM
I don't know, but I do know this...your hair is beautiful! Do you have layers? It doesn't look like it, but I was just wondering.

Nope no layers! I cut those off like a year ago and grew my hair out, they were such a pain! It was so worth chopping my hair to get rid of them :D And thank you :3 Hopefully one day my hair can be as amazing as some of these thud-worthy women on LHC!

allmixedup88
July 4th, 2011, 03:00 PM
i loooove your waves

FullMoonTrim
July 4th, 2011, 03:03 PM
I would say you are almost there. Maybe at the most, one inch away.

McFearless
July 4th, 2011, 06:54 PM
It'll be easier for you to tell if you take pics with one hand at your waist. Your hair is stunning.

Kyla
July 4th, 2011, 07:01 PM
It seems that you are so, so so close! :) VERY pretty hair, by the way!

SoulOfTheSea
July 5th, 2011, 07:32 PM
Thank you =]

tinti
July 5th, 2011, 07:45 PM
Maybe 1 or 2 months away? Your waves are sooo pretty!

SoulOfTheSea
July 7th, 2011, 09:04 AM
Thank you for the lovely compliments :) I just hope my hair doesn't die before I get to waist, I've been swimming more than usual lately D: