PDA

View Full Version : All Natural Curlies: Have you tried KinkyCurly products yet?! They are AMAZING!

inspiral
July 3rd, 2011, 05:45 PM
Several months ago I discovered a new hair product at Whole Foods especially for curly hair. I have tried almost every natural hair care product that i've been able to get my hands on, so I was excited to find something new, and this is the first natural hair product that I have found that was for curly hair, which is exciting! These products have completely changed my hair, cut my detangling time and product usage in half! Their detangler/leave-in/conditioner is incredible!!! I used to use GOBS ofconditioner on my hair, handfulls, and now, unless I go a long time and its super tangled, all i need is a dollop the size of a half dollar. my hair is now about hip length, and I'm using way less product than when my hair was shorter even. It detangles like magic, instant slip, and its mainly just herbal infusions, like marshmallow root and others. the shampoo is lightand doesnt leave my hair dried out or frizzy, and the curl custard protects your hair and defines curls without being sticky or even noticable to the touch at all.... I have turned three good curly friends onto these products and they are all converts. My friend Nicole is into natural products, but for years she continued to use non-natural hair carebecause she had tried some diffferent ones and didnt like the way her hair looked and felt after using them, so she has been a disbeliever that hair carecan be natural, non-toxic, and make your hair look and feel better than commercial hair products. Well, she tried it once, and LOVES it, wont use anything else, and she now has her high-end hair salon carrying it, because her stylist is amazed by it too. It's madein beverly hills, and i'm in los angeles and i buy it from Whole Foods, not every city carries it right now tho... Anyway, I just wanted to share this great find, if your hair is curly and you are looking for natural hair products, this is a pot of gold!!

Copasetic
July 3rd, 2011, 05:48 PM
I have only ever tried Kinky Curly Curling Custard. It is by far the best product I have ever used on my hair. My only problem is that they are SO expensive. I can't purchase KCCC on a regular basis :(

wvgemini
July 3rd, 2011, 06:50 PM
Oooh ... don't tell me this! I've been debating on some of these products (started with the KCCC) for a while. Now I may have to pick some up.

jil
July 5th, 2011, 07:51 PM
I'm not a curly, but I love Kinky Curly Curling Custard! It helps keep my waves looking tame and smells divine :)

Lollipop
July 5th, 2011, 09:15 PM
i have the custard, conditioner, and pomade. what do you think i used on my avatar pic:eyebrows: . sometimes i use tresemme silicone free conditioner instead of KCKT, although it's not natural... for those that don't want to pay $30 for 16 oz, look into making flaxseed gel. it's very cheap, but the consistency is harder to work with. i'm working on my formula to fix that. long live KCCC!:cheese:

chahuahuas
July 5th, 2011, 09:34 PM
Do they have kinkycurly at sally's beauty or ulta?

Athena's Owl
July 5th, 2011, 09:37 PM
they sell it at Target, apparently.

I don't want to pay that much for a product that has ingredients that don't really work on my hair, so I haven't bothered to find where you can buy it in Canada.

CurlyNaomi
July 6th, 2011, 01:32 AM
I do like KCKT, KCCC and KCSS the gloss pomade did nothing for me :(