PDA

View Full Version : Prenatal Vitamins

Kdc0180
July 3rd, 2011, 11:44 AM
Hello all!

So I've been reading up on prenatal vitamins because supposedly it's amazing for hair growth. So has anyone on here had amazing results with it?

I've heard the key factor in the vitamins is the folate since it's so good for hair...but it'd be great to hear more from ya'll. :p

Arianwen
July 3rd, 2011, 11:47 AM
I have! My hair's growing like a weed!

Kdc0180
July 3rd, 2011, 11:50 AM
Oh awesome! Did you have any side effects to the vitamins besides amazing hair? lol;)

Joliebaby
July 3rd, 2011, 11:55 AM
I think they are pretty much like a regular multivitamin but with iron and extra folic acid. If you are in need of a multivitamin, they are a good choice but not a magic hair vitamin.

battles
July 3rd, 2011, 11:57 AM
I'm taking one, but not for hair. I'm not sure if it's helping or not. :p

MiamiPineapple
July 3rd, 2011, 11:59 AM
Biotin an food grade DE are my secret weapon. I might try prenatal when I run out of the multi gummies I have:o

lillylonghair
July 3rd, 2011, 12:16 PM
Biotin an food grade DE are my secret weapon. I might try prenatal when I run out of the multi gummies I have:o

I had great results with biotin but I am incredibly acne prone and everytime I take,I get bad cysts that last for weeks!

I have been taking prenatals for the past 2 years (pregnant then breastfeeding) and I am on the last of my bottle. I'll probably go for a multi that is geared for woman after I'm done. I don't think it's a magical vitamin.

Arianwen
July 3rd, 2011, 01:03 PM
Oh awesome! Did you have any side effects to the vitamins besides amazing hair? lol;)

No side effects...except I have normal iron level! (I'm a vegetarian...)