PDA

View Full Version : fast hairs

Sunny_side_up
July 3rd, 2011, 05:14 AM
So, had my dear mum trim my hair at the begining of June. I have since told myself i shall be keeping the scissors away from my hair:p After a year of 'evening' up my hair with monthly/ two monthly trims, i looked at the ends recently and thought if uneven is what my hair wants then thats fine:D Over the year my hair has thickened up and i am enjoying its texture from using natural sls free shampoo and avoiding conditioner.

I have taken a pic of my current hair. Two days since it was washed and those are brushed out waves.
I have noticed this before on my hair then get it trimmed but will leave my hair alone now, seems like it wants to form a V hem!:)Took this pic earlier- about 20 hairs that grow from my nape that wanna be speedier than the rest:p

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=8193&pictureid=106883

vintage88
July 3rd, 2011, 06:48 AM
It looks really healthy and shiny :)

Sunny_side_up
July 3rd, 2011, 06:54 AM
Thankyou vintage88!:flower: Came across a picture of my hair from a year and a half ago and it definately looks alot better nowadays. The spring shed ended and from mid June its really taken off! I plan on colouring my hair soon!

IanB
July 3rd, 2011, 07:16 AM
It looks to be a great colour as it is, why change?

Sunny_side_up
July 3rd, 2011, 07:37 AM
IanB the dye is calling :Dhave only once used herbatint over 4 years ago, its all my natural hair colour, but feel i'd like to go lighter. On my journey to longer lengths its just another part of enjoying my hair and enjoying doing stuff to my hair:)

IanB
July 3rd, 2011, 08:14 AM
Fair enough, but I still think your natural colour is great :)

Sunny_side_up
July 6th, 2011, 04:34 AM
Thanks IanB! You've got great growth there, and natural is good hey!
I decided on the two week rule and only after a few days thought no to colour. Its 100% my own colour with the older length near the tips having their own brown red tinge which is noticable when its in a claw clip, and unique i guess! The thought of root contrast and dryer hair (was considering a chemical box dye:roll:) has played on my mind. I am on a ignore my hair and keep it up path for now. :D