PDA

View Full Version : DBF - my hairsaver!!

Peashy
July 2nd, 2011, 02:29 AM
This is something I felt I just HAD to share!! I do have FB but I know that no-one on there will understand what this means to me :(

Well yesterday evening I started feeling rather tired and not entirely well rather quickly and felt a lie down may help me feel better. When it was late enough for my DBF to come to bed I was still there, my headache getting worse, hair loose and spralled all over the pillow. When he came in he left the lights off and quiely got into bed and hugged me. Then he got back out...

I could hear him shuffling about the place, opening drawers and things and I was thinking "What on Earth is he doing?" Then he came back into bed with three hair ties. He tied my hair at the nape and then put a further two bands down the length just as I do every night (something I learned from Habioku :flower: )

I was so happy he'd done this for me, knowing how much it means to me!! I just really wanted to tell someone :happydance:

Gilly
July 2nd, 2011, 02:31 AM
Aww that is so sweet of him!:D

MoonlightShadow
July 2nd, 2011, 02:39 AM
that......sounds.....so......beautiful!! it makes me wanna cry!!! :D

CrystalStar
July 2nd, 2011, 02:45 AM
That is so sweet! :D

kyandii
July 2nd, 2011, 03:27 AM
Aww! How sweet. :crush:

Catlover
July 2nd, 2011, 03:38 AM
How lovely and kind a man he is ... made me smile and want to shed tears all at the same time.

CoconutLover
July 2nd, 2011, 03:56 AM
That's adorable! I hope you are feeling better too :flowers:

Peashy
July 2nd, 2011, 04:17 AM
Thanks everyone, I was just so happy and feel really loved! I just needed to share my excitement lol

And thanks CoconutLover, i'm feeling much better after a good night's sleep :grin:

MissAlida
July 2nd, 2011, 04:19 AM
That is sooo romantic. :crush:

KittyLost
July 2nd, 2011, 04:26 AM
That is very sweet :)

Chetanlaiho
July 2nd, 2011, 06:05 AM
That is so sweet! I think I almost 'awwed' out loud ^^;

bunzfan
July 2nd, 2011, 06:16 AM
I agree with everyone he's a star and so thoughtful.

turtlelover
July 2nd, 2011, 06:40 AM
That is so cute and sweet. ;)

October
July 2nd, 2011, 06:51 AM
Awwww! :inlove:

Unzadi
July 2nd, 2011, 06:59 AM
Awww, an expression of true love to be sure. What a thoughtful and loving guy.

vintage88
July 2nd, 2011, 07:00 AM
Aww thats lovely :) I doubt my Boyfriend would do the same unfortunately!

NotInPortland
July 2nd, 2011, 07:44 AM
Aww how sweet and thoughtful :)

sugar&nutmeg
July 2nd, 2011, 07:53 AM
That actually made me get a bit misty. Such a thoughtful, kind and loving thing to do. I'd say he's a keeper! :king:

angleofdeth
July 2nd, 2011, 08:34 AM
That is so very sweet! : )

gretchen_hair
July 2nd, 2011, 08:39 AM
He's been paying attention, lol. He's a keeper! :crush: :inlove:

Peashy
July 2nd, 2011, 09:11 AM
I know!! I love him so much, but this is something that really made me feel special! I know he listens to me when I talk hair and has got to know most of the LHC terms and is no longer suprised when I take half the kitchen cupboard into the bathroom on / before wash days! Whatever crazy things I tend to do he quietly goes along with it, but this was just really nice and me and my hair thank him :crush:

Lostsoule77
July 2nd, 2011, 09:25 AM
That almost made me tear up! It is just so sweet. Has to really make you feel good to know that he is listening AND understanding what you are trying to do. :) I'm glad to know you are feeling better.

curlymarcia
July 2nd, 2011, 09:54 AM
What a lovely story. It was so cute from his part. I can't believe he understand most of LHC terminology. He is so sweet!