PDA

View Full Version : Beginner from Northern Europe

SC
June 29th, 2011, 07:24 AM
I'm Sonja, a girl who studies audiovisual communications and has big interest towards hair care and advertising. I've dyed my hair since 8th grade and at first it was just trying something new. I went from blonde to red and few shades of brown in few months, everytime I changed my cut or the color I soon got bored with it and when I wasn't interested in cutting my hair short to get rid of the color I bleached (2010). With five bleaches I got rid of that orange henna and my hair was so bad that I still had to cut it short. After that I didn't think so much about my hair and now it's henna dyed again.

My hair is now like a short bob (straight cut from the back and from the sides it's layered and outgrown, but still not long enough to be cut into a shape so it looks bad) with bangs. I also use one Finnish hair forum that I get a lot of ideas and tips from. I've already tried many washing techniques and found out that CWC works best for me :).

I use silver shampoo to get my platinum blonde as pretty as it can get when it grows out and at the same time it had effected on my henna dye as well. So here I am, ready for new ideas and new hair related friends :D.

http://i52.tinypic.com/2djs9w8.png

Pierre
June 29th, 2011, 05:15 PM
Welcome to LHC!

Marja
June 29th, 2011, 10:49 PM
Welcome Sonja! I'm from Finland too:)

MomOf2Gremlins
June 29th, 2011, 11:36 PM
Welcome from a German member! ;)