PDA

View Full Version : Scünci Reddish Brown Silicone hair bands

Scarlet_Heart
June 25th, 2011, 03:58 PM
The title says it all. I never have seen anything like these before. Maybe I'm just a little behind the times or something, but I have pretty much only seen clear and black. So I was pleasantly surprised to see these in the dollar section of Target. If you are as flabbergasted by these as I am, then go get 'em! :flower:

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h114/eelaynuh/DSC09601.jpg

ETA: Perfect for henna-heads!

Neoma
June 25th, 2011, 06:36 PM
Thank you for posting this, Scarlet Heart. :flower: I will be on the lookout for these.

RitaPG
June 25th, 2011, 07:25 PM
I haven't seen those around here yet, but I do have the clear ones and they are awesome ^^

Jeni
June 25th, 2011, 09:34 PM
The clear ones have been out for at least a few years, no idea about the colored ones, never seen them. I like them for binding the end of a braid when I want something not noticeable. I really like them, they don't grab my hair like many bands like these usually do.

Scarlet_Heart
June 26th, 2011, 06:47 AM
Yep, I have had the black and clear ones for some time. But even the clear ones stick out kind of obviously if I don't get them tucked away good enough in, say, a braided bun. Haven't tried these yet, but I feel like they would stay hidden better in my hair than clear ones.

Masara
June 26th, 2011, 07:33 AM
I have the black ones but reddish brown would be perfect. I hope i'll be able to them in either France or the UK
Thanks for mentioning them. It gives me something to look for.

islandboo
June 26th, 2011, 02:32 PM
Not at my Target :-(

sibiryachka
June 27th, 2011, 10:12 AM
They're also in the $1 bin at my local Walgreen's. Love!!

Scarlet_Heart
June 27th, 2011, 11:00 AM
Not at my Target :-(

Aw, I'm sorry :( Mine were in the dollar bin, not in the regular hair aisle. Is that where you looked?

dorothea-brooke
June 27th, 2011, 06:28 PM
Sephora also makes a brown version (http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P34109). :D

islandboo
June 27th, 2011, 07:07 PM
Aw, I'm sorry :( Mine were in the dollar bin, not in the regular hair aisle. Is that where you looked?

I checked both places. Also not at my local Walgreens. I'll keep looking!:)