PDA

View Full Version : Dry Shampoo for a COer??

sun-kissed
June 25th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Hey hi hello!
I just got a bottle of dry shampoo on a whim from walmart last week, and have been useing on my day two hair. It's very nice! It makes my hair look and feel like it's freshly washed. But I've got a question in my little brain. Does dry shampoo 'strip' like normal shampoo would? Will it cause my hair to produce more oils as a result of useing it?

Thanks in advance. <3

FluffSpider
June 25th, 2011, 02:36 PM
No, it just absorbs excess oil. It's ok. I would be a bit worried about removing the sediment with CO, but you'll have to try and see.

LunaMoon
June 26th, 2011, 04:14 AM
Hi!
I think there is no problem at all, just brush well your hair before CO to be sure the product is removed.

caiti42
June 26th, 2011, 04:26 AM
I use baby powder (much cheaper) and have no problems getting it out with CO :)

goldenbrunette
June 26th, 2011, 12:54 PM
Hi sun-kissed!

Leading a very active lifestyle, I have become a big fan of dry shampoo in recent months as it so easy and smells lovely.

Now, I did go through a period of COing which lasted about a year a few years ago and over the course of time my hair became so baby soft. Recently when I have tried to go back to COing I have had a big problem with dry shampoo as after every CO wash, my hair would feel clogged. So now I use shampoo and dry shampoo. Ah well :/ Just sharing my experience!