PDA

View Full Version : ISO BAQ henna

kwaniesiam
June 24th, 2011, 11:37 AM
Edit: Never mind! I found some henna hiding in the freezer.

Anje
June 24th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Uh-oh... Kwanie's at the henna again... :D

I've probably got a box or two of something (MDH, maybe?) in the freezer that I haven't used, if you don't mind local Indian grocery stuff.

kwaniesiam
June 24th, 2011, 02:33 PM
As long as it has a decent but not overpowering stain its fine. I'd pick some up myself but the local Indian mart hasn't had any good henna lately, mostly stuff I've seen sitting on the shelf since last year :(

Anje
June 24th, 2011, 05:14 PM
I don't know if I could tell you much about dye content. It's been quite a while since I last hennaed... But it dyes, it came with a date on the box, and it's been in the freezer since I got it. It's probably middle-of-the-road as far as dye contents go, but I haven't tried the high-power stuff for comparison.

kwaniesiam
June 24th, 2011, 06:12 PM
How much are you looking to get for it?

GRU
June 26th, 2011, 03:23 PM
Edit: Never mind! I found some henna hiding in the freezer.

Mental picture of kwamisiam rummaging around in the freezer when all of a sudden a bag of henna jumps out and yells, "BOO!" at her!

:lol:

kwaniesiam
June 26th, 2011, 05:48 PM
:spitting: Actually it was more like "man, I really want a popsicle..." *finds frozen bag of brown goop* "close enough!"

GRU
June 26th, 2011, 06:48 PM
:spitting: Actually it was more like "man, I really want a popsicle..." *finds frozen bag of brown goop* "close enough!"

Now I want a popsicle......