PDA

View Full Version : Ficcare, Graydog, WoodbyC, LHC (worldwide)

wendyg
June 22nd, 2008, 11:50 AM
Prices include shipping within the EU. ROTW please add $2 for first item.

GONE 60thSt three-prong fork, in lemonwood Dymondwood, 5.5in long. Basically new: it's a slightly different design than their usual one, and doesn't work as well for me. Also, the color just wasn't the yellow I'd hoped for; it's more of a golden brown. Their three-prong forks cost $29.95 new plus shipping; I'd like $27.

A very light wooden slide I got in a swap from Peggy E. The slide is three inches across and is fairly round; the stick is 5in long. A nice folk art piece, but on balance I've got too much other stuff. $8.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee36/gwyndred/slide-lima.jpg

GONE Little Hippie Chick carved fork in cherry. Length 5.75in. Just too big for me. I got it in a swap from LHC herself. $15 (I'm guessing).

GONE Ficcare Maximas, medium, in bamboo. Unworn - the colors turned out to be very different than I expected from the picture, and on balance I just won't wear it. It's in perfect condition, and I have its original bag and tag. These guys now cost $38 plus shipping; I'd like $32.

GONE Graydog buckeye burl barrette, with tiny eyes filled with turquoise, 3.5in long on a 3in French clip. Beautifully made, like all Graydog's things, but as it turns out not quite flamboyant enough for me. $26.

GONE WoodbyC fork, 5.75in long. She colors this color "aloha"; it's pretty much tapestry by another name: red, green, blue, gold. She's cut it a little differently than most, so the back is almost entirely blue and there are layers of each of the colors on the front/top. There is a tiny chip at the back of the top where it won't be seen when worn. I'm fairly certain the chip was there when it arrived; I just didn't feel like going through the mess of exchanging it. I like it a lot, but the fork is a bit flat to work well for me, and I replaced it with something else in similar colors. I paid $18.50 including shipping; I'd like $15.

wg

justgreen
June 22nd, 2008, 11:56 AM
pm'ing you about the woodbyc.

ETA: It's still available, folks! I'm very tempted...*justy slaps her hands*

DecafJane
June 22nd, 2008, 05:58 PM
PM'ed you about the Ficcare and WoodbyC. :D

wendyg
June 25th, 2008, 04:09 PM
All paid items were sent today.

wg

renarok
June 25th, 2008, 07:18 PM
pming you:p

wendyg
July 2nd, 2008, 11:51 AM
Everything now sent except the one remaining item looking for a good home.

wg