PDA

View Full Version : has anyone heard of FAST by nism shampoo?

darkrose
June 23rd, 2011, 11:09 AM
im just wondering if such a product could work, its supposed to make hair grow 40% faster because to containes lots of amino acids or something like that. my friend keeps recormending it, but im not sure, but her hair does look longer( she colours her hair so i can see by her roots). Does anyone have any info about this product? it costs a lot, so i dont want to waste my money exspecially if its a scam.
thanks.

bunzfan
June 23rd, 2011, 11:10 AM
It just so happens my hair grow like mad when i tried it, if i remember rightly it full of protein. You can get good deals on ebay.

jojo
June 23rd, 2011, 12:28 PM
I used it way back when my hair was very short and it made my hair very dry. I saw no difference in growth rate.

Shany
June 23rd, 2011, 09:55 PM
My mom gave it to my as a gift. I've been trying it for 2 months and my hair grows faster, but it may be because of the hot weather. I really like the shampoo because my scalp doesn't itch anymore, it's the first one !!! On the bottle it says to wash my hair with it daily, but I wash my hair every other day. The conditioner is not moisturizing enough, so I use bedhead moisture maniac or biolage conditioning balm and a leave-in.

Lassie
June 24th, 2011, 03:24 AM
YES!!!! I have tried it! And yes it worked for me, my hair grew noticeably faster.
It didnt moisturise my hair much though, so i did lots of coconut oil treatments.
Would certainly recommend it as a successful product.
I dont have measurements, so cant say how much faster my hair grew, but it was noticable

Mesmerise
June 24th, 2011, 03:37 AM
Hmm I am tempted... sorely tempted...

angelshair
June 24th, 2011, 06:52 AM
Didn't work for me at all. Just made my hair really dry and brittle, no effect on growth whatsoever. It's also pretty unlikely that your scalp is gonna absorb very much amino acids so I don't really see how it's supposed to work, but I guess some people have had results. Maybe that's why you have to wash it so often, to get rid of the fatty barrier on your scalp?? Anyways, this was before I started to CO and went cone-free, so now I couldn't use it even if I wanted to, but it was a disaster for my hair. It made my hair feel like straw even before it dried. And don't waste your money on the conditioner, most people give up on that. Gives absolutely no moisture. :) But by all means, give it a try if you're curious. :) Stranger things have worked for some people.

bunzfan
June 24th, 2011, 06:54 AM
Hmm I am tempted... sorely tempted...

It's not cheap though at £24 for shampoo & Conditioner!

Avital88
June 24th, 2011, 08:57 AM
oh why oh why am i so chaotic.. i bought this 2 years ago from somehwere online. 2 big bottles and i used it twice.. and i have no idea where they are,i moved many times that year..hmmm i heard good stories about it but never had the chance to try it fully

darkrose
June 24th, 2011, 09:12 AM
did anyone who used it ( and had good results) measure their hair?