PDA

View Full Version : ups!I was at classic..

sibylla
June 23rd, 2011, 06:58 AM
I cut my hair after my vacation and afterwards I realized I had been at classic length:rolleyes:.Now I´m back at TB and happy with it. At classic my hair got caught under peoples arms while sitting in a bar and my hair kept "stealing" clothes when the coat hangers got stuck in it. It´s much healthier now. I think this is my favourite length on me.

Ligeia_13
June 23rd, 2011, 07:04 AM
At classic my hair got caught under peoples arms while sitting in a bar

How did it do that? :confused:

sibylla
June 23rd, 2011, 12:47 PM
I dunno!Often people would put their elbows on my poor hair.My ends were a bit tangly before I cut them.I´ll try to wear my hair up a bit more.My fav is a low nautilus bun.Classy!

spidermom
June 23rd, 2011, 12:49 PM
I know what that's like. I had to cut from classic length to hip this year. I miss the length but I don't miss the dried-out, tangly ends. Hopefully it will be in better condition the next time I hit that length.

sibylla
June 23rd, 2011, 01:12 PM
I´m thinking like you Spidermom!We would look like twins with our hair:phihi!

ravenreed
June 23rd, 2011, 01:22 PM
I am about an inch from classic and my ends are a mess. I am trimming them much more often that I did before. They seemed fine until recently Ick!

I know what that's like. I had to cut from classic length to hip this year. I miss the length but I don't miss the dried-out, tangly ends. Hopefully it will be in better condition the next time I hit that length.

sibylla
June 23rd, 2011, 01:34 PM
Join the club ravenreed!I guess I have been much careless lately,not treating my hair like antique lace.....I´ve started using hair toys again that are made of metal and not hairfriendly.I have to start thinking like I did when I joined LHC.Back to basics!

Henrietta
June 30th, 2011, 09:39 AM
Antique lace... I have forgotten about it lately too. Thanks for reminding me.
So, as you like TBL on you, do you plan to grow back to classic? :)

MonaLisa
June 30th, 2011, 10:38 AM
This is exactly what i want to do, if im lucky that is.
grow to classic just to taste it then cut back to hip and have it super healthy :D