PDA

View Full Version : Flexi8 and Lilla Rose Inc?

TheBluffs
June 22nd, 2011, 02:18 PM
I am ready to buy my first flexi8. :D And when I was looking around the board I noticed there was another seller named Lillia Rose Inc, who makes what looks like Flexi8 replicas. There does not seem to bee a diffrence in the price. Has anyone bought from Lilla Rose Inc, and was there a differece between the Flexi8 and the Flexi8 from Lilla Rose Inc?

Kaijah
June 22nd, 2011, 02:30 PM
Actually, the products on Lilla Rose really are Flexi8s, not remakes. :) They're basically just another vendor, with some different styles. They also have "consultants" who sell products at craft shows, or throw house parties (like Tupperware and such used to do).

You can see the marketing thing on the Flexi8 site (http://www.flexi8.com/makemoney).

krissykins
June 22nd, 2011, 09:51 PM
LillaRose has a wider selection of Flexi-8's. And they only ship to North American continent locations, if any of our overseas friends are interested. :(

Alvrodul
June 23rd, 2011, 08:35 AM
Figures. :( I have been drooling over that June special - I really want it! *grumblegrumblegrumble* :brickwall

Anje
June 23rd, 2011, 08:55 AM
Darn it, all you Enablinators-in-training need to provide links! :D

http://www.lillarose.biz/

skraprchik
June 23rd, 2011, 09:15 AM
Thanks to this post purchased my first Flexi-8s from Lillarose Rose today. The site really does have a better selection and I can't wait for them to arrive. I for see many more purchases in my future.

skraprchik
June 23rd, 2011, 09:17 AM
Can't edit my posts yet, but this iPad autofill thing is really annoying. Promise I wrote Lilla Rose correctly ;)

Alaia
June 23rd, 2011, 09:44 AM
Do you know how annoying it is that they only ship to the US? :tongue:

CrisDee
June 23rd, 2011, 12:05 PM
As someone mentioned above, Lilla Rose is Flexi8's multi-level marketing division that has consultants like Tupperware or Mary Kay. Lilla Rose does have a wider selection, and their ultimate goal is to have every Flexi available in every size, although they're not there yet. However, they don't do custom orders like the regular Flexi8 site does, and as someone else mentioned, Lilla Rose itself doesn't ship overseas. However, if you're overseas, you can have an individual consultant and order through the consultant, and work a deal with your consultant to ship it to you.

Notluckyblessed
June 23rd, 2011, 12:16 PM
I have been thinking about about getting one of these but not sure what size I need

CrisDee
June 23rd, 2011, 12:37 PM
OOPS!!! I did exactly what I was trying not to do, just found out signature link is no longer allowed. :(

BelleBot
June 23rd, 2011, 12:51 PM
For people who aren't in the states if you see a design or particular beads you like on Lila Rose but not on the flexi8 site, email flexi 8 and they can usually make a custom order with those parts and ship internationally. That's what I did despite the design I wanted not being on the flexi8 site. :)

Notluckyblessed
June 23rd, 2011, 12:58 PM
I Just Ordered My First one! Yay I can't wait tell I get it :D

TheBluffs
June 24th, 2011, 11:20 AM
On the Lilla Rose site, there is one Flexi I like (The only one I can find with Silver and Blue)

https://secure.lillarose.biz/MemberToolsDotNet/(S(2lefx3uwjprpi4jue02ydacg))/ShoppingCartNew/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=18177&CatalogueID=204&PartyID=-1&PartyGuestID=0&InternalUse=1&ProductGroupString=67.71

But this flexi is in L. Is there any way that Flexi8 site (Or Lilla Rose) could make a XL version of it?

GRU
June 24th, 2011, 07:52 PM
Darn it, all you Enablinators-in-training need to provide links! :D

http://www.lillarose.biz/

Way to go, Anje! Keep 'em on their toes! :D

krissykins
June 24th, 2011, 11:52 PM
Do you know how annoying it is that they only ship to the US? :tongue:

They ship to Canada and Mexico as well. I know that doesn't help you, but I thought I'd clear up any confusion. :)

naopll10
October 24th, 2015, 08:47 PM
They ship overseas now, I should know myself having just ordered some of their things to Australia:)

parkmikii
October 25th, 2015, 01:19 AM
They ship overseas now, I should know myself having just ordered some of their things to Australia:)

The last post was in 2011 :rolling: