PDA

View Full Version : I keep getting logged out..

pinknika
June 22nd, 2011, 12:35 PM
Couldn't find the answer to this but no matter what computer I use, I am getting kicked out frequently anytime I want to post or change something or even click on things sometimes. It always makes me log back in and this usually happens 4-5 times per session, usually i am on here an hour or so. Can anyone help? Are there settings that I can configure somewhere? Thanks.

Sweet Beat
June 22nd, 2011, 12:46 PM
It was like that for me too!!! I couldn't post a message without my password. I've no idea what happened, but now it can go a day without activity and I'm still logged in. Kind of wierd, maybe it was that I wrote more than 25 post or something... But if so you wouldn't have the problem. I donät know, sorry.

krissykins
June 22nd, 2011, 12:56 PM
Do you click on the "remember me?" button when you log back in?

pinknika
June 22nd, 2011, 04:26 PM
Do you click on the "remember me?" button when you log back in?

Thats a no...the computers I use are shared, except maybe one so I don't want it to remember me. But I could try doing that on my personal computer at home...as I am not home at the moment. Will try! Thanks!

Slinks
June 22nd, 2011, 07:02 PM
as soon as you log out the cookies are cleared, it only remembers you, so it won't log you out .. the info does not stay in the computer ..

pinknika
June 22nd, 2011, 08:15 PM
as soon as you log out the cookies are cleared, it only remembers you, so it won't log you out .. the info does not stay in the computer ..

I see so it clears no matter what. Sorry I get paranoid because i am using a work computer lol.

Arianna
June 24th, 2011, 03:21 AM
Oh! I was having this happen to me too! Good to know it's simple to fix :)

Vegasrenie
June 24th, 2011, 01:25 PM
I don't log out and it kicks me out anyway. I have a standalone computer, and it still does it!