PDA

View Full Version : My Hair- How long is this?

Oberon88
June 21st, 2008, 07:11 PM
Hi everyone!
So it is one hundred and eight degrees here..... and I am being smart and staying indoors. So I took a picture of my hair, because I suddenly realized how long it is and it looks like I'm close to my original goal of waist!!!
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn91/Smokybo/DSC_0439.jpg

This is not my hair at its best, its normally pretty curly- its really dry and frizzy because of the dry weather/air conditioner. It also looks kind of messy, so apologies all around.
But I am really pleased that it actually has grown!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Nat242
June 21st, 2008, 07:38 PM
Your hair is lovely, and it's getting quite close to waist-length!

-- Natalie

akurah
June 21st, 2008, 07:51 PM
You're maybe two inches from waist, if even that far. It's kind of hard to gauge length from photos--you are really close!

GlennaGirl
June 21st, 2008, 08:22 PM
Just about waist. What beautiful hair!

We were one hundred and something today, too.

coppercurls
June 21st, 2008, 11:30 PM
Just a bit from waist length.

julya
June 21st, 2008, 11:32 PM
You are indeed very close to waist length. Congrats! You hair looks great.

SweetPea88
June 21st, 2008, 11:33 PM
Veryyy close to waist, it looks great! :D

LuXious
June 22nd, 2008, 12:49 AM
It's as long as I want mine. That's how long it is. Beautiful!

Poppy Seed
June 22nd, 2008, 12:50 AM
I'd second (or third) probably about maximum of 2" from waist...and I'm trying to be conservative, because on your photo it looks like maybe less, and you've got your arms over your head, which may make a difference.

GOAL!!!

Oberon88
June 22nd, 2008, 12:52 AM
I'd second (or third) probably about maximum of 2" from waist...and I'm trying to be conservative, because on your photo it looks like maybe less, and you've got your arms over your head, which may make a difference.

haha, yes, it was probably the most awkward attempt I have ever made at a self portrait. I kept getting either the sink, or the top of my head.....
:rolleyes:

Mi-chan
June 22nd, 2008, 03:04 AM
Looks dangerously close to waist to me too! ;)
And very very beautiful!!

DavidN
June 22nd, 2008, 03:09 AM
Congrtulations on being so close to waist length, Oberon88, and your hair is thick and healthy, with the most beautiful colour. Thank you for sharing.

nissamholtz
June 22nd, 2008, 10:42 AM
Your almost at waist. Well done

Anje
June 22nd, 2008, 10:48 AM
You look extremely close to waist. You might even be there, when you put your arms down, since apparent waist can move a bit when you're stretched upward. If nothing else, it's definitely achieved "can I call this waist length?"

Congratulations!