PDA

View Full Version : I have something to show you !!! (pics !)

UltraBella
June 14th, 2011, 10:12 PM
So, my stylist came in on her day off and cut my hair. I am just a bit past BSL. I wanted it, I needed it and those who didn't want me to will just have to get over it ;)

I feel.............. relieved. I don't feel like I am wearing a hot blanket of hair anymore. I got my beloved layers back ! :cheese:

Some of you will be disappointed and that makes me a tiny bit sad, but ~ I REALLY LOVE IT !!!!!!!!

Of course I took pics> I apologize if they are large, I resized the darn things three times. Fail !

BEFORE

http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac282/beyondbeauty76/IMG_1017-1.jpg

AFTER

http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac282/beyondbeauty76/IMG_1056.jpg

FROM THE BACK

http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac282/beyondbeauty76/IMG_1055.jpg

Darkhorse1
June 14th, 2011, 10:13 PM
GORGEOUS!! With your hair, you can't really go wrong.

Kyla
June 14th, 2011, 10:14 PM
As long as it's what you wanted to do, I think it's great. :) It really flatters your face.

MandyBeth
June 14th, 2011, 10:14 PM
How pretty! Looks so good on you, and you look so happy with the cut.

xoerincolleen
June 14th, 2011, 10:16 PM
It looks fabulous!

Vani1902
June 14th, 2011, 10:17 PM
It's gorgeous. I love your hair! :)

turtlelover
June 14th, 2011, 10:17 PM
I'm not sure that **I** could have cut that much off, but it looks nice. Hope you enjoy the change. You have the most gorgeous hair either way. :)

turtlelover
June 14th, 2011, 10:18 PM
Oh, can you post a bigger version in your album? I want to see your layers, which look like what I eventually want. :-)

dulce
June 14th, 2011, 10:19 PM
Your hair looks good no matter what, but I think I may prefer your layers and your new cut.It's still very long but has more bounce.I wish my hair was as thick!!At BSL and beyond , my layers no longer work for me [I have much thinner hair]You really do have the greatest hair .

Roseate
June 14th, 2011, 10:19 PM
Beautiful! BSL is a great length to wear down.

UltraBella
June 14th, 2011, 10:21 PM
I'm not sure that **I** could have cut that much off, but it looks nice. Hope you enjoy the change. You have the most gorgeous hair either way. :)

During the actual cut, I wasn't sure I could handle it, but once it was done I absolutely loved it !!
Plus, I average an inch per month growth, so it can be "long" again fairly quickly should I decide to grow it out. Maybe a year to get back to where I was ?

ETA : You asked for a larger pic in my album so you could look at my layers...... Are the last two pics not showing up HUGE for you ? On my computer they are really large !

turtlelover
June 14th, 2011, 10:24 PM
During the actual cut, I wasn't sure I could handle it, but once it was done I absolutely loved it !!
Plus, I average an inch per month growth, so it can be "long" again fairly quickly should I decide to grow it out. Maybe a year to get back to where I was ?

You definitely should not be sad about it at all.....it looks sooooo good! You have some of the prettiest hair I have ever seen. And, you are right -- an inch per month is AMAZING growth.

The pics looks small on my computer's setting. Hmmm.... the quirks of technology.

Cowgirl16
June 14th, 2011, 10:26 PM
I LOVE the cut! It suits you perfect!:cheese:

owlathena
June 14th, 2011, 10:27 PM
ETA : You asked for a larger pic in my album so you could look at my layers...... Are the last two pics not showing up HUGE for you ? On my computer they are really large !

They're showing up pretty small for me too.

Its beautiful! I'll admit I'm a little sad. But it looks fantastic and your happiness is all that matters!

kidari
June 14th, 2011, 10:29 PM
Wow gorgeous! You look great with both but I personally would wear it the shorter length with layers because I'm biased and love wearing hair down. Enjoy the new cut, it looks very versatile and flattering!

UltraBella
June 14th, 2011, 10:29 PM
Let's try one more time. Any better ?

http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac282/beyondbeauty76/IMG_1056-1.jpg

http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac282/beyondbeauty76/IMG_1055-1.jpg

x0h_bother
June 14th, 2011, 10:31 PM
nice!!!!!!!! yay!!! gorgeous!

Slinks
June 14th, 2011, 10:31 PM

They're showing up pretty small for me too :-)

glad I'll be able to take a peak at your album (in a sec) for a better look .. your hair is lovely .. I think you have the look and hair that you can do anything with !! good genes .. :-) :eyebrows:

turtlelover
June 14th, 2011, 10:33 PM
Pics are big for me now! :) WooHoo!!!

GoatLady
June 14th, 2011, 10:37 PM
As long as you love it, that's what matters. Wow, you have some thick hair. So jealous.

Jimothea
June 14th, 2011, 10:42 PM
So beautiful! Those are the layers I'm aiming for too, once I get long enough. Are you wanting to grow back out some, or to maintain???

buttercupmcgee
June 14th, 2011, 10:47 PM
Your hair is gorgeous either way, but this cut really flatters your face! It looks so bouncy, too! :cheese:

Juneii
June 14th, 2011, 10:48 PM
Considering how thick your hair is, the shorter length looks better on you - less heavy around your face. As long as you like it UltraBella!

UltraBella
June 14th, 2011, 10:50 PM
So beautiful! Those are the layers I'm aiming for too, once I get long enough. Are you wanting to grow back out some, or to maintain???

I am going to grow it a few inches longer and put the U shape back in my hemline. I have never had it this blunt across my back and I wanted to try it, but I can already tell I like the U better. It should take me about 3 months to get it to where I want it.

I am also considering more highlights, but we didn't have time for that today. This took long enough !

HoneyJubilee
June 14th, 2011, 10:53 PM
It looks great! So thick and bouncy!

Debra83
June 14th, 2011, 10:56 PM
Pics are small....even the retried post ones..... BUT your HAIR is FANTASTIC as usual!!! With hair like yours though, you can't go wrong!!!! Beautiful as always! :D

Eirelin
June 14th, 2011, 11:04 PM
Okay, I have loved your signature, but now I REALLY love your hair! That is what I want, something in between the before and after.

|Xei
June 14th, 2011, 11:04 PM
It's such a refreshing look for you! The layers are lovely.

elbow chic
June 14th, 2011, 11:08 PM
Why are you not a shampoo model??? :laugh: It looks gorgeous.

phoepha
June 14th, 2011, 11:08 PM
That is a lovely look! the layers are great! and you have a stunning smile!
I'm very glad that you like your new hair cut!

rapunzhell13
June 14th, 2011, 11:20 PM
You remind me of Gillian Anderson. :) I think the BSL looks fantastic on you, better than the super long length actually. I'm glad you had a good experience. :D

Mesmerise
June 14th, 2011, 11:30 PM
When you said BSL I thought *GASP It'll be SO SHORT* but it still looks quite long on you. I can also see why you wanted to cut. You have A LOT of VERY thick hair, which must be very heavy and hot, especially in summer! I think because it's so thick it still looks long because you have so much, but it's definitely looking lighter! I imagine that if I had that much hair, I'd struggle having it so long too :D (which doesn't mean I don't envy the heck out of you lol).

I also wish my hair grew 1" a month!! I'd be game to cut more off occasionally lol.

KittyLost
June 15th, 2011, 12:06 AM
Your hair looks amazing, whatever the length. :)

AnnaJamila
June 15th, 2011, 12:23 AM
*sigh*

You have the loveliest hair! Long or a tad less long! :flower:

UltraBella
June 15th, 2011, 12:23 AM
Pics are small....even the retried post ones..... BUT your HAIR is FANTASTIC as usual!!! With hair like yours though, you can't go wrong!!!! Beautiful as always! :D

Some are telling me they are small, some are saying they are big...... LOL ! I can't win !!
I put them in my album so you can check them out there if they are showing up little.

ETA : To Everyone,
Thank you all for the support and compliments ! I really appreciate it.
I just put my hair in a bun for the night and WOW, it feels so light in comparison. I love it !
I am going to measure tomorrow so I know my exact length and then I am going to let it grow until October 21st. I am the Matron of Honor in my best friend's wedding and she wants it long. (I didn't tell her I cut it yet ! Call me chicken !) I am curious how much length I will gain between then and now, I love a good hair experiment ;)

Joliebaby
June 15th, 2011, 12:25 AM
Oh I love it!!!!!!! It's so bouncy and full, and it looks quite close to waist length actually. Definitely full MBL and it's a lot of hair at MBL!
Whenever I feel crap about my layers I should just go see your pics -and then I think, why haven't I tried to find the caruso jumbo rollers yet???

Anyway. I agree that the U-shape looks better with lots of layers, but like you said, with your speedy growth you'll have that back in no time. It's good to have a goal to go towards isn't it hehe:D

Safira
June 15th, 2011, 12:34 AM
I think you look gorgeus with your new hairstyle. I think it fits you. Your face comes out differently with your new haircut. Your hair is so beautiful, thick and healthy.

redbark
June 15th, 2011, 12:35 AM
Your hair looks fabulous.

On a different note - I wish I had a hot blanket of hair...sniffle.

vanity_acefake
June 15th, 2011, 12:48 AM
Your hair looks beautiful.
So do you.
:)

bunzfan
June 15th, 2011, 12:50 AM
I was kinda disappointed you wanted to cut but i have to say it looks fantastic on you and it still looks long.

Hair as long as you had must of felt very heavy due to your thickness at the end of the day you have to enjoy your hair so if your happy that's the main thing.Again it looks fantastic:D

Lisa R
June 15th, 2011, 01:04 AM
LOVE IT! It looks amazing:) I'm so glad you bit the bullet and gave it a go. Just gorgeous!!

pixiestar
June 15th, 2011, 01:09 AM
It looks gorgeous:D you have amazing hair whatever the length:crush:

Fufu
June 15th, 2011, 01:31 AM
Beautiful, beautiful beautiful :)

Sweetie
June 15th, 2011, 01:47 AM
if you're happy, I'm happy for you....and your hair is gorgeous anyway!!!!

IanB
June 15th, 2011, 01:54 AM
It looks fantastic

share801
June 15th, 2011, 02:11 AM
I'm glad you did it. I could tell you really wanted to from your previous post, and while its nice to be considerate of your friends feelings, its not like you were talking about showing up with a green mohawk!

I really like the style, and it looks so much cooler for summer.

Honestly, you would be beautiful whatever you did. If you weren't so nice, we'd have to hate you. :)

alwayssmiling
June 15th, 2011, 02:29 AM
Ultrabella, soooo lovely! I'm glad you are happy and confident with your hair.

Dragon
June 15th, 2011, 02:53 AM
Your long hair did look good but your new cut really suits you. Your stylist has done a great job. I’m glad you did what makes you happy. Hair is to enjoy. Does it will feel weird combing/brushing your hair with the huge length difference?

Fethenwen
June 15th, 2011, 02:58 AM
Depends really on what overall style your going for. I love freakishly long hair myself.

But if it doesn't suit your style, you're better off having a haircut :)
Your layers look amazing!

jojo
June 15th, 2011, 03:04 AM
You know what? your new length is really flattering on you, i love the body you have now, not that you didnt before. You have such a pretty little face you would suit any length.

Qadupae
June 15th, 2011, 03:54 AM
I say if you're happy, then we all should be happy ^_^ BTW love the way it looks!

pepperminttea
June 15th, 2011, 04:09 AM
Your hair looks amazing whatever you do with it; enjoy the new style! :)

Audrey Horne
June 15th, 2011, 04:41 AM
Your hair looks amazing! You can't go wrong with your hair type.

RadiantNeedle
June 15th, 2011, 05:03 AM
Glorious!
I've done the same thing; cut from tailbone to just under BSL. It was scary and kind of awful while I sat in the chair, but then I felt so free afterwards and my hair was so NICE I couldn't stop touching it!
Sometimes length has to go, whether its because of damage, or trouble taking care of it, or wanting to remove old colour, or because its just everywhere, following you around like a hot, clingy rug. It was clearly the right time for you to cut, judging by how good you feel afterwards.

And I always think that the accessory that best shows off hair, of every length, is a big, happy smile. :D

Scarlet_Heart
June 15th, 2011, 05:46 AM
Looks fantastic either way! But you look so happy that it just looks all the more beautiful :)

jasper
June 15th, 2011, 05:53 AM
I like the cut. I think it looks great.

I don't know if you are still having picture sizing difficulty, but when that has happened to me, I think it was because my browser was loading the image from a cache (or something) so the page would come up faster, and that kept me from seeing the resized image when I was trying to edit a post.

heatherbelle
June 15th, 2011, 05:58 AM
Wow!! it looks beautiful! :)

Gypsygirl
June 15th, 2011, 05:59 AM
So beautiful... :love: Glad you are happy! :)

newbeginning
June 15th, 2011, 06:03 AM
It looks beautiful both ways.

CarpeDM
June 15th, 2011, 06:06 AM
GORGEOUS!! With your hair, you can't really go wrong.

My thoughts exactly!

spitfire511
June 15th, 2011, 06:09 AM
You look gorgeous, as always! :D Glad that you're happy with your pretty new cut!

pink.sara
June 15th, 2011, 06:10 AM
Wow!

Big change but still looks lovely. And the cut has done great things for your layers.

Glad you're happy with it :)

Shield31
June 15th, 2011, 06:33 AM
Before, after, past, future, no big deal. Your hair will always look wonderful no matter what you do. I would be very happy to have the same result after a cut or trim.

UltraBella
June 15th, 2011, 07:58 AM
Your long hair did look good but your new cut really suits you. Your stylist has done a great job. I’m glad you did what makes you happy. Hair is to enjoy. Does it will feel weird combing/brushing your hair with the huge length difference?

It does feel strange to brush it, it's much easier ! I am anxious to wash and condition it, because I always used to dread wash day. It was so time consuming and now it should be much easier.
My hair actually feels thicker after the cut, I suppose it's all those freshly cut ends.....

RadiantNeedle, your statement "or because its just everywhere, following you around like a hot, clingy rug" is EXACTLY how I felt. I thought I would miss the length some but I just feel so much better !

Sweet Beat
June 15th, 2011, 08:02 AM
Beautiful! Love your curls :)

Mrspuddinhead
June 15th, 2011, 08:09 AM
Regardless either way you and your hair look stunning!! Talk about serious hair envy. I'm glad you are enjoying your new hair cut. That is all that matters. :)

Venefica
June 15th, 2011, 08:29 AM
Your hair is very pretty. Some pepole look better with layers. Do not listen to others, go with what you think look best on you and which makes you happy.

Annibelle
June 15th, 2011, 08:48 AM
Your hair still looks VERY long, even if it's just below BSL!!! Mine is past waist and doesn't look as long as yours...! Your hair is so very thick and pretty that it looks great at any length. :flower:

Rocket22
June 15th, 2011, 09:07 AM
I think it looks fabulous!!!! I can totally understand wanting that "bounce" back and with that much hair it looks much much longer than BSL

CoconutLover
June 15th, 2011, 10:40 AM
I really can understand why you wanted to do this! I think BSL with those layers really suits your hair type and your hair is so healthy and thick!

Red_Wednesday
June 15th, 2011, 10:58 AM
Your hair looks beautiful, and you look as radiant as ever I've seen!! So glad you're happy with the change:flower:!!

eicamawa
June 15th, 2011, 11:14 AM
I think your new layers really show off your beautiful curls. :)

tinti
June 15th, 2011, 12:09 PM
It looks gorgeus! And you look and sound so happy with it, and that's the most important thing. I know where you come from, my hair feels like a hot cape too, even though I'm not even close to your thickness or your previous lenght. Enjoy your cut!

UltraBella
June 15th, 2011, 01:39 PM
Thanks everyone !

I had switched back to cones just so I could detangle a bit more easily, so now I am wondering if I can go back to my no-cone routine. Anyone else switched between the two ?

UltraBella
June 15th, 2011, 01:40 PM
Double post, whoops !

Hey, for those of you near my length, what styles are your favorite for putting your hair up ? I can't do my old standby anymore. I need new ideas !

spidermom
June 15th, 2011, 02:01 PM
It looks pretty. I can understand how extra length would be hot and heavy with your thick hair. Still - I'm one who will have to get over it.

C.H.
June 15th, 2011, 02:11 PM
Ultrabella, I just want to say that I'm glad you went ahead and cut it even though your dear friend wanted it kept long for her wedding. I'm sure she's a lovely person, but that did strike me as a little bridezilla to expect that her wedding preferences should determine what you do with your own body. It's good to be assertive.

HairFaerie
June 15th, 2011, 02:14 PM
Very, very pretty! :)

bluesnowflake
June 15th, 2011, 02:39 PM
So pretty! Your new hair looks gorgeous, and I'm glad you're happy with it.

skraprchik
June 15th, 2011, 02:42 PM
The cut looks great on you! Congrats on figuring out what length suits you best.

McFearless
June 15th, 2011, 02:49 PM
Thanks everyone !

I had switched back to cones just so I could detangle a bit more easily, so now I am wondering if I can go back to my no-cone routine. Anyone else switched between the two ?
You can definately go back to no cones. Your hair is probably way less prone to tangles now. Does you hair prefer no cones?
I'm doing a no-cone experiment right now and we have the same thickness plus my curls are very tight. I still manage to detangle, although it takes me longer than normal.

Atraxi
June 15th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Your hair looked lovely before, but the new cut is amazing!

PurpleAshes
June 15th, 2011, 03:54 PM
It looks woderful! With all that thickness it doesn't even seem BSL, looks much longer :)

invisiblebabe
June 15th, 2011, 04:11 PM
I really like the new haircut :)

My hair is about the same length, average thickness so not as thick as yours, and when I want it up I just do a ponytail or messy cinnamon bun held with a medium size claw clip. Not very original but it gets the job done ;)

kimberleyju
June 15th, 2011, 04:16 PM
i think the cut is gorgeous but from what i can tell from the pics you are just an all over gorgeous person!

BrightEyes7
June 15th, 2011, 05:31 PM
Your new cut looks beautiful!! Sorry I can't help you with updos. In comparison to your thickness and length, it'd be relative to my hair at APL! I was just doing the basic cinnabun at that time.

I am also considering more highlights, but we didn't have time for that today. This took long enough !

Now don't hate me for saying this... but I miss the copper red. You should bring it back. It just suited you and looked so natural, even thought it's not!

UltraBella
June 15th, 2011, 05:48 PM
Now don't hate me for saying this... but I miss the copper red. You should bring it back. It just suited you and looked so natural, even thought it's not!

Ohhhhh, I promise, I miss it too. I miss it A LOT. However, I have about five inches of root regrowth right now and it blends in sooooo nicely to this color I am currently sporting. When it is copper red, my roots are quite noticeable in 2 weeks. I get an inch a month growth on average and that makes for constant maintenance. I just got sick and tired of the upkeep. Unfortunately, I just wasn't born a redhead :( What a bummer...............

MissMB
June 15th, 2011, 05:50 PM
OH MY GOSH you look like a million bucks, UltraBella!

I am so glad you went through with it in the end. When I read in your previous thread that you'd be putting it off for your best friend's wedding I was disappointed but didn't want to say anything. I feel like we went on the same journey together and I know exactly how you feel right now!

Enjoy the new you! You look fabulous. :)

jeanniet
June 15th, 2011, 05:53 PM
It looks fabulous! And you know I wouldn't be able to manage with that heavy blanket of hair, so I completely understand you wanting it shorter. I'm sure your friend will understand--you'll have more length by October, and it's still plenty long.

QueenJoey
June 15th, 2011, 06:02 PM
Oh, WOW! It's beautiful! So thick and even fuller looking, if that's possible. Yes, it's gorgeous!

BlazingHeart
June 15th, 2011, 06:39 PM
I'm really struck by how similar my hair looks to yours.

Well, except that my one attempt at serious layers was disasterous - I looked like a country singer from the 80s. I do well with slight layering at the ends to make it lay nicely, but anything more dramatic than that and I POOF.

Which is odd, because I don't poof much when all of my hair is cut short. Just when I have a mix of lengths.

As everyone has said, though, your layers? They look great on you!

~Blaze

julliams
June 15th, 2011, 06:52 PM
I think it looks amazing Ultrabella. Suits you perfectly and the layers are divine.

I really like the blunt ends but I also think a U shape is nicest on your hair. It's what I'm going for with my hair too - actually mine kind of naturally grows out that way. Does yours? With one inch of growth per month you will very soon be back down to waist. Do you plan to grow to waist and have a U shape where the shortest layer is at BSL?

I wanted to add that at your length, I loved the lazy wrap and chopstick/pencil bun the best. They sat perfectly with my BSL hair that was layered.

jaine
June 15th, 2011, 07:37 PM
Very pretty!!!!! :)
Yay for doing what you wanted instead of following orders!

Beatrix_Kiddo
June 15th, 2011, 08:31 PM
You look beautiful. You have awesome hair, not matter if it's long or "short"

UltraBella
June 15th, 2011, 08:50 PM
With one inch of growth per month you will very soon be back down to waist. Do you plan to grow to waist and have a U shape where the shortest layer is at BSL?

My right side grows quicker than my left, so I tend to trim frequently. I am looking forward to growing the U back, but I am thinking mid-back length is the longest I will probably go. I want my layers much shorter than BSL, so to maintain them I must have a shorter goal.

Many here would *cringe* to know that my top several layers are razor cut. Yes, she used a brand new blade and no, I have never had damage or split ends from razoring. I love a good razor cut. :eyebrows:

spidermom
June 15th, 2011, 09:11 PM
I go back and forth with cones. There are things I like about using cones, and other things that I like about being cone free.

Razor cut! (keeling over with shock)

sarah061
June 15th, 2011, 09:13 PM
It looks gorgeous Ultra Bella!! I'm glad you're happy with your new cut and that this means you'll be in the BSL to Waist thread now :) hehe I can't believe how thick your hair is! So lucky! I can see why you'd be glad to lose some of that now that it's summer!

UltraBella
June 15th, 2011, 09:16 PM
Razor cut! (keeling over with shock)

Quick !!! Somebody hand me a fan and a bottle of water ASAP !!! SPIDERMOM IS DOWN ! Help me elevate her legs, take her pulse, SOMETHING !!!!!

I knew I shouldn't mention the "R" word.........

Malibu Barbie
June 16th, 2011, 02:55 AM
I really like it. I miss layers sometimes:)

Gypsygirl
June 16th, 2011, 03:39 AM
Many here would *cringe* to know that my top several layers are razor cut. Yes, she used a brand new blade and no, I have never had damage or split ends from razoring. I love a good razor cut. :eyebrows:

Same here...no problems. :) And I love the feathery look.

Emerald88
June 16th, 2011, 09:30 AM
It's beautiful. Actually, I don't think it's possible for you to have a bad hairstyle or color - so not fair. Your hair looks glorious in every picture I have ever seen!

selderon
June 16th, 2011, 09:40 AM
:thud: Looks beautiful!

firicia
June 16th, 2011, 10:11 AM
Wow your hair looks stunning! I think after the cut it looks more luscious somehow. It looks great!

p.s. your hair is to make you happy, not anyone here;)

BrightEyes7
June 16th, 2011, 11:59 AM
Ohhhhh, I promise, I miss it too. I miss it A LOT. However, I have about five inches of root regrowth right now and it blends in sooooo nicely to this color I am currently sporting. When it is copper red, my roots are quite noticeable in 2 weeks. I get an inch a month growth on average and that makes for constant maintenance. I just got sick and tired of the upkeep. Unfortunately, I just wasn't born a redhead :( What a bummer...............

I know what you mean about that! I wish I was born with dark brown hair but alas I wasn't. For some reason I think it looks more natural to have darker roots, than us with the darker hair/lighter roots.

But I have a feeling you won't be able to resist the red forever! :p

Actually I think razor cuts are an excellant way for thick haired folks to cut out a lot of bulk and if done properly shouldn't cause any additional damage, especially those with course hair!

And I don't think anyone would cringe at the sight of your hair!

Pandora.
June 16th, 2011, 12:16 PM
I think it looks a thousands times better now! Obviously your hair was lovely before, but the style and layers just look soooooooo beautiful.

Medievalmaniac
June 16th, 2011, 12:19 PM
It looks beautiful, and you look happy - Win:Win! :)

lapushka
June 16th, 2011, 12:29 PM
It's a nice cut. I love it! :D

lilalong
June 16th, 2011, 12:44 PM
It looks great!!!

ghilliegirl_an
June 16th, 2011, 12:56 PM
It looks great, I think I like the layers better than your before pic it has more body to it. I can imagine how heavy one layered hair must've been you have so much hair, I wish I had enough hair to get layers like that.

-Ashley

ericthegreat
June 16th, 2011, 05:05 PM
I.................................WANT YOUR HAIR. Seriously I would commit mass murder to have hair like yours. :hatchet:

The new length and layers gives your hair even more added volume! Compliments to your stylist! :beercheer:

sugarpixie10988
June 16th, 2011, 05:44 PM
I LOVE it! Your stylist did a great job, the layers look beautiful.

Oksana
June 22nd, 2011, 04:49 AM
It's beautiful. Actually, I don't think it's possible for you to have a bad hairstyle or color - so not fair. Your hair looks glorious in every picture I have ever seen!

This!!! I love you hair :D