PDA

View Full Version : I took too much . . . tooo much! - GONE

Silver & Gold
June 21st, 2008, 04:13 PM
THIS SWAP IS NOW CLOSED. Thank-you everyone for your purchases. I'll be working on mailing very soon.

Silver & Gold
June 21st, 2008, 04:20 PM
THIS SWAP IS NOW CLOSED. Thank-you everyone for your purchases. I'll be working on mailing very soon.

Silver & Gold
June 21st, 2008, 04:27 PM

Silver & Gold
June 21st, 2008, 04:32 PM

Silver & Gold
June 21st, 2008, 04:34 PM

Silver & Gold
June 21st, 2008, 04:41 PM

hurricane_gia
June 21st, 2008, 04:49 PM
PMing you about the second turned stick.

Silver & Gold
June 21st, 2008, 04:54 PM

LilyMunster
June 21st, 2008, 06:24 PM
PMed you on the first turned stick. Black and blue one. :)

Silver & Gold
June 21st, 2008, 06:49 PM

Catladyintown
June 21st, 2008, 07:03 PM
PM you about the metal fan I think it is 2nd to the left.

Silver & Gold
June 21st, 2008, 07:19 PM

Silver & Gold
June 21st, 2008, 07:23 PM

Patrycja
June 21st, 2008, 07:41 PM
I think the second one was made my Kittee? Does that sound familiar? It looks like some of her work in her etsy shop.

akurah
June 21st, 2008, 07:44 PM
Are you selling the pencil too? :rollin: :run:

SHELIAANN1969
June 21st, 2008, 07:46 PM
sent pm regarding the 2 forks on the left

Silver & Gold
June 21st, 2008, 07:46 PM
I think the second one was made my Kittee? Does that sound familiar? It looks like some of her work in her etsy shop.

You are probably correct. It's a cute piece but too big for me.

Silver & Gold
June 21st, 2008, 07:47 PM
Are you selling the pencil too? :rollin: :run:

Well, I kinda hate to part with it but if the price is right . . . . who knows?

SHELIAANN1969
June 21st, 2008, 07:51 PM
pm sent for first stick on left

Mitzy
June 21st, 2008, 09:15 PM
Why does the silver one have that extra little leg? What's up with that? Just curious, on a no-buy for a bit.

Silver & Gold
June 21st, 2008, 09:18 PM
Why does the silver one have that extra little leg? What's up with that? Just curious, on a no-buy for a bit.

It helps to anchor the stick in the hair.

justgreen
June 22nd, 2008, 07:27 AM
I was going to be put on the second offer list for the first stick, then saw LM had a bid on it. I KNOW she'll buy it, she has good taste! =)

Silver & Gold
June 22nd, 2008, 09:25 AM
Since I posted my auctions many questions and offers have come up that have caused me to consider a few things I hadn't when I offered my items up on the swap board. So I'm going to post this new bit of information to help things along and perhaps reduce the amount of messages I get to just the serious buyers.
My main objective is to sell everything ASAP and mail everything at the post office on the same day. Gas prices are high and my time is valuable as well. I've decided that in order for me to consider a purchase worth my time, packaging and postage that the sale has to be for a minimum of $20. If you're interested in things that don't have a large value then you will need to find enough to love for $20. Also, I only made it clear in my first post but I will only ship to the U.S. This makes shipping less expensive and complicated for me.
As soon as the bulk of my items sell, I'm removing all other auctions from the board so as not to have sales trickling in here and there.
I'm sorry if this disappoints anyone. But I'm certain most of you will understand.

intothemist1999
June 22nd, 2008, 09:30 AM
If you decide to part with the pencil, I'd like to go on the waiting list after akurah :)

Silver & Gold
June 22nd, 2008, 10:36 AM
pm sent for first stick on left

This sale was cancelled. The stick is still available.

Edited to add: The stick being referred to here is the ebony topped one in my post #3. After the merge things got a bit confusing.

Silver & Gold
June 22nd, 2008, 10:41 AM
sent pm regarding the 2 forks on the left

This sale was cancelled. The forks are still available.

Edited to add: To avoid confusion, the forks I'm referring to are the matching wood forks in my post #10.

physicschick
June 22nd, 2008, 10:55 AM
Silver & Gold, I merged your 10 threads to make it more convenient for people to view them.

Silver & Gold
June 22nd, 2008, 11:09 AM
Silver & Gold, I merged your 10 threads to make it more convenient for people to view them.

Thanks for the help. At first I thought I would save people the slow loading issues on all the graphics having never done this before. But then I ended up with soooo many theads. I appreciate your help being a newbie at the selling end of the swap board.
I hope I didn't cause to much of a problem.

physicschick
June 22nd, 2008, 11:16 AM
Nah, merging is easy. Next time, you might want to size your pictures smaller. (Or you could go back and edit them now if you want.) They'll load more quickly, and those of us with smaller screens won't have to scroll back and forth to view them.

Silver & Gold
June 22nd, 2008, 12:41 PM
Whew! I finally figured out how to resize my photos. My apologies to those with small screens and/or slower connections. I'm still learning how to do all this AND on a new operating system. I've been a PC girl all my life and I'm learning how to use an iMac. My photo program doesn't seem to have resizing capabilities (or I simply haven't discovered it). But I finally managed to reduce my images in Photobucket. Thanks for your patience everyone.

Silver & Gold
June 22nd, 2008, 01:36 PM
I just wanted to mention that I was able to add some detailed descriptions of the hairsticks offered in my post #1. I have information on the gemstones in two of the hairsticks and the wood used in another.
Thanks for looking!

Silver & Gold
June 22nd, 2008, 09:24 PM
I plan to make one mail run this week for all the items I sell. I also wish to thank my kind buyers by getting out and mailing their items ASAP. This means that rather than leave the swap open indefinitely, I'm choosing to close it by noon (CDT) on Tuesday the 24th. All deals need to be struck by then and payment made to me via PayPal that evening by 7 p.m. CDT. This will give me time to get everything in order to mail on Wednesday. I hate paying for something and then waiting and waiting to receive it so I don't want to make my kind buyers wait too long.
In otherwords, this is LAST CALL - Tuesday at high noon. Be there or live with your regret. :boohoo:

Silver & Gold
June 24th, 2008, 10:47 AM