PDA

View Full Version : Would you like some hair with your dipping oil?

Kaya
June 14th, 2011, 11:59 AM
I had a bit of a laugh-out-loud moment this morning and figured you guys might appreciate it.

I tried out some EVOO on my hair for the first time ever. Instead of using a little glass dropper, like I normally do, I just poured some of the oil out onto a small plate and coated my palm, subsequently. It worked perfectly and I have a good feeling about EVOO. :)

Anyways, I planned to bun my hair, and I always like to generously oil my ends beforehand, to ensure a mini deep-treatment. So, without thinking, I bent over the plate and swiped up the remaining oil with the ends of my hair. :D

Of course, first I thought, well, only an LHC-er would be caught wiping her ends in olive oil. :cheese:

But then my mind wandered and I thought about those Italian resturants that offer you bread with dipping oil. You know, where they mix the herbs and oil right there on your table. Of course, I started cackling like an idiot, thinking of a long hair at one of those resturants deciding to use the dipping oil as a hair treatment, right there at the table.

'Don't mind me sir. My ends are a bit dry...' :rollin:

Vespertine
June 14th, 2011, 12:05 PM
That sounds like the perfect way to get out of a bad date. :-)

kimberleyju
June 14th, 2011, 12:08 PM
That sounds like the perfect way to get out of a bad date. :-) quoted from Vespertine

I will have to remeber that for the next bad date I have.

Luna12345
June 14th, 2011, 12:08 PM
LOOOL!!! That's just hilarious! I would probably do that if I were out with my friends and they dare me.....:DIt would be funny to see the waiters reaction.

kyandii
June 14th, 2011, 12:11 PM

:laugh: That is brilliant!

wvgemini
June 14th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Oh the mental picture I just got! LOL!!! Too funny!

QueenJoey
June 14th, 2011, 12:50 PM
ohhh, that is SO going on my bad date mental checklist! Hopefully, by the time I start dating my hair will be super long, so I'll be benefiting my hair anyways. Thank you!

Amber_Maiden
June 14th, 2011, 01:05 PM
hehe :D I've dipped my hair in bowls of oil before :)

KittyLost
June 14th, 2011, 04:05 PM

Not unless the bad date was with someone who had a thing for hair ;) I think you'd be in trouble then!

But the mental picture of dipping your hair in oil at a restruant is too funny.

Ribbon
June 15th, 2011, 06:51 AM
I often wonder when I have guests over if they peek in my bathroom cabinet when they use that room. What would they think? Apple cider vinegar, honey, olive oil, sometimes an avocado is sitting in there ripening...

PianoPlaye
June 15th, 2011, 06:59 AM
Last I was out at a restaurant was a work do, so maybe I'll skip the dipping bit. It would be such fun to see their faces though. The blinks, the mental arithmetic of just how much have I had to drink, how much has She had to drink.... Especially if I can whisk it all back up into a claw before they've really had time to process... :D