PDA

View Full Version : My hair inspiration

QueenJoey
June 13th, 2011, 10:45 PM
I've found my my dream hair. It is the women of LHC who's hair I most admire. Don't get me wrong, there are sooo beautiful haired women here, I had to narrow it down to the women whose hair is so absolutely stunning, I'd sell my beloved cats to have it (well, maybe, I really do love my cats...It's a close call ;))

And the women are (drumbeat): Arc691, Carrie Ingals, CinnamonHair, and UltraBella! These 4 women have the most gorgeous hair I've seen in my life.

battles
June 13th, 2011, 11:06 PM
Ehmm.. Just checking, did you ask their permission to use their photos?

Red_Wednesday
June 13th, 2011, 11:30 PM
Yes, all the ladies you've mentioned do have stunning hair, and what an inspiration they are! I agree with Battles though, make sure all of them are ok with you using their photos.

IanB
June 14th, 2011, 01:44 AM
It's great to be inspired by others and a huge compliment to those who inspire you

Panth
June 14th, 2011, 07:00 AM

Yeah. Cause if you didn't that's really not on...

jojo
June 14th, 2011, 08:00 AM

my thoughts too it would be unethical if you havent but if you have hey what a great compliment to these ladies and well deserved too.

QueenJoey
June 14th, 2011, 08:27 AM
Thank you everyone! I didn't realize that wasn't allowed and had it deleted. Thank you for so nicely telling me and not jumping down my throat or something. I really appreciate the kindness I've seen here in LHC.

UltraBella
June 14th, 2011, 08:51 AM
It was a very sweet compliment, QueenJoey, and I realize your intentions were good. Thank you.

arc691
June 14th, 2011, 09:49 PM
http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy68/terryandjody/Smilies%204/00043.gif

LunaMoon
June 15th, 2011, 04:05 AM
My hair inspiration is... all of the LHCers... :cheese:
The ones with already gorgeous hair, the one trying to grow, the ones fighting against breakage and damage, the ones going natural, the ones experimenting to find the best routine... We are all going to be winners, soon or later!

Madora
June 15th, 2011, 07:16 AM
@LunaMoon...

Excellent post! Give that lady a Palme D'Or for post of the day!

Slinks
June 15th, 2011, 01:22 PM
:-) yeah .. @ Madora !! I adore everyone here too ..