PDA

View Full Version : What to do with difficult 1bMii/iii for wedding?

BombaySapphire
June 13th, 2011, 04:55 PM
I'm going to a hot and humid place for my wedding soon, and I have no idea of what to do with my hair. In the cool but humid climate I currently live in, any curl to the hair falls flat in a few hours and just goes frizzy. It may react different to the heat but it has been a long time since I've been back in it. I have very thick straight hair, there is a TON of it but I really don't want to wear it straight on my wedding day. I am hoping to do a half up half down style, with maybe a half braid or ponytail over the shoulder. I know heat tools won't work, and I don't know how my hair will react to rags or sock bun the night before in the climate. In my current climate the hair NEVER dries when I do this, so I have to put it up dry the night before and I usually get no waves anyway. Ironically my hair is wavy and curly soaking wet!

If anyone has any ideas, inspiration pics or something else I really would love to hear it!!! Thanks so much!!!

curlymarcia
June 13th, 2011, 07:33 PM
Congratulations for the wedding!! About your hair, humidity sounds like probably frizzy hair. But don't worry, the local hairdresser should know how to handle your hair (just make a hairdo test). You will be beautiful and congratulations again.

Sweet Beat
June 15th, 2011, 07:59 AM
Have you checked out LilliTheDarkMoon's channel on Youtube? Maybe you can find something there :)