PDA

View Full Version : I washed my hair with bodywash.

Mirsha
June 13th, 2011, 03:17 AM
I ran out of shampoo a week ago. I have a clear, greenish bodywash I absolutely love, no scent, gentle on the skin and cheap as dirt.

I figured I could use this as replacement for shampoo. And boy, what a replacement! My hair was floating after it dried, that's how light it was, soft, shiny.. everything.

It was actually so light I was having trouble containing it, I still can't decide if that's a good thing or not :confused:

I got the idea of using it after reading somewhere on the internet that bodywashes are gentler than shampoo, being formulated for the skin and not hair. Is this true?

I would have COd otherwise, but I dislike the amount of rinsing it takes, it seems I can't combine quick showers with CO

Barniie
June 13th, 2011, 03:27 AM
I think that would count as a clarify. Maybe this means your going a bit heavy on the products? Buy yourself a good clarifying shampoo and use that every couple weeks maybe :)

Nev
June 13th, 2011, 03:34 AM
Do you think i could just use one of my bodywashes once in a while instead of going out and buying a clarifying shampoo?

Mirsha
June 13th, 2011, 04:06 AM
I think that would count as a clarify. Maybe this means your going a bit heavy on the products? Buy yourself a good clarifying shampoo and use that every couple weeks maybe :)

I'm heavy on the conditioner alright, but shampoo is not more than a generous 50cents.

So I overcleansed? whoops!